Shroud and other ships

There are 39 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drakon.

• my ingame name is Vitas
    i had 2/3 and 3/4 places in deth matches in top gun event i manage to kill copuple ships but never made in top 3
    i like komodo because of its looks it is fast has 2x9lvl 4x10lvl and 2x8lvl turrets 1 torp when you hit they feel it and yes it could be more agile and coud have extra slot for CD because some people flee in cruise when they lose shield

most coalition ships at my point of wiev is ugly so it the reason i dont have one

thank you for information about ships

• The Devil is also one of may favs - but I stopped using it when I noticed u cant fit 2 cruise disruptors, when it say u can - DAMN!!

Devil
    Class: Fighter
    Sub-Class: Very Heavy
    Guns: 6/0
    Armor: 10800
    Cargo Holds: 150
    Max Batteries/NanoBots: 55/55
    Optimal Weapon Class: 8
    Max. Weapon Class: 10
    Additional Equipment: M, CM, CD/T
    Price: 9,307,837
    Location Vorkuta
    Notes The Devil one of the best Coalition fighters available. Due to its large cargo hold it can also be used to transport important freight

• if you look for the best fighter you get stuck. Actually I fly fighters I like even if they do not have the best capabilities in combat. that is also a challange and a way to have fun tring something nobody who like pvp would use. If you like stats get a shroud. if you like testing ships and have fun doing so use whatever you want. You re-born anyway.

Originally posted by Titan_addict
    I prefer the Warblade, Deathblade, and F-18 Hornet.

But right now, I'm also flying a Shadowreaper. It's an ugly hunk of metal, but fairly flexible. Jury's still out on it though. If it turns out to be a turd, I'll blame my clanleader CA. It was his suggestion. 8)

It is a turd. It has too much flat surface area.

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• thats not a prob ^^

torps hit everything :P

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• What is the Mayfly?

It is small like a light fighter, but seems to have the armour and weapons of a VHF.
    Seems a bit odd.

Hate the Games Workshop rules? Check: 20000AD Project
    We're still working on it...

"If this band moved in next door your lawn would die." - Lemmy Kilmister

• in past i had Mayfly it's kinda good looking and cheeper than other VHF but i was disapointed with it energy depletes quickly agility is also poor i got annoyed with it and bought sabre and latter i bought Fury it is far better
    in PVPs Fury with codenames appeared to be better than Komodo with PPCs

• the kossac has a strong armor (almost 15000 but it's ugly :D )
    i fly a basilisk(i like how it looks) it has 2x class 9 and 4x class 10 hardpoints,also 2 torps and 12900 armor
    8)8)
    my favourite ship is the Lagg but it's hull is only 8000 !!! :(:(
    so the second choice is the Basilisk :D:D

• Basalisk sucks; the only thing its good for is hunting DK or Nomads, and thats it. The manuverability is not good enough to use it effectively in pvp. The last time i flew a Kossac it was very agile, but after a server update, that changed for the worse. I havent flown one since, nor do i plan to. The Lagg is a good ship and can turn just as fast as a predator, but the hull is severly lacking, as is the cargo space.

Crossfire Characters:

• ive never tried it, because it has too much flat surface area; the whole ship is essentially a flying wing.

Crossfire Characters:

• Personally I like the shroud.....but there is only one ship.....besides all the other cool ship 8) .....that I wanna try out. It's called RAGNAROK. I've found a wreck of it....not gonna tell you where it is though...probably already know. Anyways I've found the wreck....but I wanna know if I can buy it on sum station and if so where is this station. If you dont wanna say where it is plz give me a hint as to where to buy one plz.

• ok here is the hint:
    you can buy it on the only station where you cant dock if you are not member of the server police or an admin

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Also, getting caught with a Shroud and not having permission to have one, will get you in trouble. Since that means you entered a clan owned space without permission. :D

Please review Clan System Rules.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I dont think I stated my previous question correctly......I cant play online YET. I have a 128k wireless connection.

Plz I love this mod with a passion and will only join in three months time.....getting a new 4 megabit connection :D

So in all. I cant join clans Yet. Soz about that.
    And when im online ill be creating my own clan and system :D8)

Originally posted by Exielr
    I dont think I stated my previous question correctly......I cant play online YET. I have a 128k wireless connection.

Plz I love this mod with a passion and will only join in three months time.....getting a new 4 megabit connection :D

So in all. I cant join clans Yet. Soz about that.
    And when im online ill be creating my own clan and system :D8)

"faster" or "bigger" dont mean to be better - i played better with my old 32KB/s connection than current 180KB/s international speeds

• Y'know, the most attractive ship I fly has a cockpit view full off bats, bots, missles and assorted debris along with the other guy's death console message at the bottom.

Whatever ship I fly that gits er done is beautiful. If it looks like a rusty, dented soup can, who cares?

Seriously, I have a few fighters, each strong in it's own way. The trick is don't bring the wrong tool to the wrong job.

Of course, The Shroud is one of them. If you own only one, it's an excelent choice. But like Gunny said, you'd better have permission.

Or plan on running. A lot.

• The only advice I'll give is never settle for one ship. Sure, get a starting char on one you like, but once you have credits burn it - it's worth it if you eventually find the fighter that best suits your fighting styles and tastes. Shake things up a bit. I like the Shroud, but I also keep a few coalition ships, a freighter, and a heavier, slow-moving fighter handy for different jobs (interdictor has a good point you know :D). Flexibility is key to getting an edge and trying things out is the best way to figure out what's best for oneself. ^^

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: