Posts by Tanatos

if you look for the best fighter you get stuck. Actually I fly fighters I like even if they do not have the best capabilities in combat. that is also a challange and a way to have fun tring something nobody who like pvp would use. If you like stats get a shroud. if you like testing ships and have fun doing so use whatever you want. You re-born anyway.

[27]I trust the players I like. I'm not always right of course. But if some spy is going around I'm sure the LP together with the entire community of CF will take him down. Just talk guys....

[27]LP clan is open to new pilots who ask for the membership all the time even if recruit process is quite narrow. We like to continue our role here like before. If problems arise we will be there to crash them down.

[27]I understand you perfectly Tassie....
    Of course the problem with reloading does not regard the noobs or the freelancer that are just beginning to pvp. The real problem are the clan members who know what is fair on CF and they just do not respect that for saving their imaginary life....
    Anyway that is a part of the game and I do not like the idea to make these players part of a sort of rp hunt. Just treat them personally...hunt them again, again, again, again, again :D

[27]Imagine United Coalition Armed Forces with 30 stable members claiming Sirius systems....that will be the end of the alliance against the dk?

Anyway I hope you the best Anthrax.

[27]That is a good start Red....but sorry if I say that I do not like one point: 1) Must start from Isis and sell all bots and bats before taking off.

We propose in CF a good fighting style. All the pilots who enjoy the pvp here like to respect that way and they'll never use batts/nanos during pvp.
    So before you start the event you only need to say what the rules are.

That is better especially if you wanna spot pilots who do not listen and explain the fighting matter again.
    You will have soon a stat about the players who really wanna have a fair pvp in CF. On the other hand you will not "offend" older pilots who already know the CF pvp way.

That is my opinion of course

To Finisher: no way to hit a target with miss/torps like a sniper (if your target stands still yessss.....) or out of the melee. If you learn that pls tell me :D

[968] Tonite I had some chat with my mates when in Vorkuta. First thing in mind was the hunt. And so we did. Blaster tried to take down a BG. He got killed but he had only a 2 class shield on it. But he tried anyway...that guy is quite mad.
    Than I just gave all the missiles I got in vorkuta to our new store. He was quite happy about that...havocs, cataclysm, nemesis...a good start if you want to help some new LP char out.
    Than the hunt in X began...me and priv passed BG and UAC with only one target...the GAY. I received an income transmission saying the the GAY are also a target for him. Happy to see we are not alone in the hunt.
    But the GAY left and than another prey came to our hand. We had a veeery long fight with h.... The LP got what they were looking for :D

[27]Hey Azadur. If pirates help other freelancers it does not mean...chaos. We stand on our evil position [641] We just give an hand to the noobs around hoping they will grow and will be rdy for the fight.
    And I'm sure the best part of the police clans do the same. Forget the single case..or better...track him down, destroy his ship, and risk a kos for that :D

Originally posted by Red Katipo
    The last time I saw a low level Pilot gunned down was 2 nights ago by a member of KRT. No explaination, no remorse. Even the Police need policing sometimes. Who will watch the watchers?

[27]For pirates that is easy. If I wanna help out a noob that continue to be killed by evil police i just tax the police. But I think that also the DC could do the same (no taxing obviously) if they believe their action is right.....there should be a police rule somewhere stating: we are here to uphold the law and protect all the freelancers of Sirius....when they are not smuggling 8)

[27]You are welcome VIS.
    The only part of your rules I do not like is: VIS is a german freelancer clan. But I can also understand if you wanna gather german speaking people around you.

I like the LP. They are from England, Holland, Brazil, Italy, Australia...etc etc......

The block of Nephele for some pilots will be very hard to accept....I'm curious to see the outcomes

just look around for pirates 8)

See you in space[27]