To Admin and Players, Dom´Kavash clan

There are 54 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Dragonwarrior.

• well after reading all the posts to this it is starting to look like an intresting set of RP players. in several ways let them keep the name, adapt the story line, talk to ppl before attacking, and fight fair(no batts no botts). ask to enter clan owned systems. if they say no please respect them and toture someone else

other than that if u guys stay welcome to the world of CROSSFIRE. enjoy

free whiskey for everyone at ops bar in custodian or come and have a shot of dragons blood in tekagis base, tohuko

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• this could be interesting a clan that's automaicly hostile to evryone it's a new challenge but i think you should change the clan name just like OP said

too much confusion but what about new players?
    do you kill lvl 18 ppl aswell?

well i see you guys soon online i guess

Good luck!

Hehehehehehehe [8] The old Gunny has started to die a little bi t more recently on the server, and he is getting very suspicious about.....ermmmmm:O .... everything [8]

The only people who kill me are the ones who play hop-scotch in space........(warping) Seems to be 3 LP and thats it..These Aces from Void as you call them. The only "skill" they have is their obscene warping ability.

Sucks for you, since I am not the only pilot who has noticed this about them. Including one admission from one of those 3 who said they use TeamSpeak in combat....^^

Its all good though, soon as I get off these 14 hour shifts, I will be back.

BTW....have your pc fixed yet?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• why r some ppl in here putting this clan down for what they want to do? if they want to try to kil lthe server, the let them do it! this isnt ur clan so let them do what they want and have fun in thier own way. they r called the DK, its no big deal as ive seen other clans named after other fations.

to DK players: welcome to Crossfire and i hope u have lots of fun here :)

• If you look at this thread as a whole you'll find that it's very critical and slightly hostile. If there's a serverrule that is about to be broken discuss that, but otherwise none of you have any business telling a clan what to do. A simple "Hello, welcome to CF" will suffice. Lol, if I had gotten this responce when I first came here I would have deleted the mod and gone to another server the same day :P

If any of the newcommers need help PM me plz, I can be rather handy at answering questions ^^

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Well, the thread and the language used by the thread starter was hostile to begin with.....^^

I dont see any rules being broken yet. They were clear in stating they would not engage in clans systems etc.

Edit: As for me and Amos, I can honestly say he and I rp to the maximum. Its ugly, hostile, not pretty with lots of smack talking....but trust us both, we are having fun and we are friends on private channels most of the time.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I like what Amhos said - a little tweaking here and there and you should be able to provide a diff rp experince here - and I welcome that.

Its a shame u cant be friendly with nommies or DK as that would be best for ur rp to work.

Also - as u r on the DK side I will be interested to see what ships and equip u use!!

I would prefer if u do engage in some talking online - even if u devise ur own DK language and post that on the forums!!

Finally most of us I think are looking forward to ur extreme pvping

Welcome

Originally posted by Gunny
    Extremely pvp'ing players? Coooooooool. Just make sure you are not running any background programs to make you lag in a fight, because not many people here like it when players do that.

Don't get us wrong, we welcome any and all players, but get to know us before you post as you did , that started this thread.

Nobody like lag in a fight, in fact we leaved another server because admin staff didnt stop that kind of players. Lag is a sick.

Extremely pvping player just mean that we dont like trading or missions, we just play for pvp, unless trading or missions are necessary to get credits

• Things here are expensive and hard to work for, but you will need it.

• Hmmmmmm i wouldnt mind such a clan as the DK. Keep me on my toes a little bit more :D but maybe still tweak a few things. Give me something a little more to do then to chase down cowardly pirates :P and trying to fight in asf vs. csf fights that result in server crashes.

[bat]Here's some sweet videos of Gundams kicking @$$ :
    The best of Epyon:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voT04pSqpg0
    Epyon's final battle:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dezGaiK3kk
    Gundam Breakdance! :D:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nGCgGVl_Oc

As long as the warrior has a genuine will to fight, the Epyon will eliminate all distractions. There is nothing more noble and beautiful then a warrior with no distractions. One could say, that he is the closest thing to God...
    1. Peace is just a result of war
    2.Space...It's so quiet
    3.Life is but an endless waltz...
    4.The 3 beats of War, Peace, and Revolution will continue on forever
    5.Weaklings should not fight

G.eneration
    U.nrestricted
    N.etwork
    D.rive
    A.ssualt
    M.odule

• they could allways all buy merc licences and hire themselves to kill everyone on the server, thats not breaking any rules is it?!!!

i have seen Nomad clans on other servers and they work well towards providing another aspect to the RP, abeit a limited one in the form of pure pvp. the only thing that worries me is lack of warning to other players. especially n00bs on the server and the lower level/experienced fighters here. announce the arrival of DK on system entry so these guys can at least leave the area if so desired, leaving you to the more experienced pvp'ers of the server. or create a clan rule not to attack anyone below lvl 55 for instance. anyone of this level or above should at least have a ship/weps capable of defending themselves from a DK attack.

i can see why some ppl took your intro as hostile, maybe they should, but from my point of view you seemed to be RP'ing a little! i say with a little bit of tweaking to your initial intro you could be a welcome clan on the server, a distraction from the asf/csf battles or the pirates too scared to tax!! anyway thats just my personal opinion, more pvp practice for me!!

On a side note note sry for my lenthy replies but the server is down and there is crap on the tv!!

Doppleganger :D

• For me they are ok.... I just think they should be DK-controlled pilots (with some kind of human languages) for the sake of interaction and deceiveness of other pilots, but also that they will not have DK ships, but Sirius ships... so this would be more reliable...

But i really wellcome u guys. [11]

@ Gunny and his comments on some of LP Aces: I am sorry to inform u that this time u are wrong m8. U should see the technical skills and how those LP aces u despise are even elaborating a body of technical and tactical theories and teaching us at our site (unfortunatelly its confidential LP stuff). The good thing i see is that they will be training LP personell and... welll.... this should be fun for all, if some of u former CF aces would learn how to loose some PvP battles.

Gunny on our friendship: yes, m8 we are friends... I still remember when I was exploring Omicron-11, few of us online, and u asked "having fun?" and we started a political/ideological struggle right on the moment we spoke to each other.... :D Of course at the same time u had to call DS for backup... [11]
    BTW... my PC is not fixed yet... I hope I can do.

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Yeah ive faced the LP "Aces" too. funny thing is they have even more lag then me. and i also find it funny that these new people r "teaching" the veterans of LP [10]

[bat]Here's some sweet videos of Gundams kicking @$$ :
    The best of Epyon:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voT04pSqpg0
    Epyon's final battle:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dezGaiK3kk
    Gundam Breakdance! :D:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nGCgGVl_Oc

As long as the warrior has a genuine will to fight, the Epyon will eliminate all distractions. There is nothing more noble and beautiful then a warrior with no distractions. One could say, that he is the closest thing to God...
    1. Peace is just a result of war
    2.Space...It's so quiet
    3.Life is but an endless waltz...
    4.The 3 beats of War, Peace, and Revolution will continue on forever
    5.Weaklings should not fight

G.eneration
    U.nrestricted
    N.etwork
    D.rive
    A.ssualt
    M.odule