Posts by STF

@ Inferno: I´m glad that you´re such an honest person concerning rental status, but you´re a PIRATE 8)
    According to my oppinion, crossing systems without permission is what Pirates are expected to do [8]
    With all consequences....

And expect to be KOS by any clan who cares about intruders too ;)

I can concur that he has invaded Fallen's space many times.

IOC has issued a KOS for this character to teach him a lesson about violating clan systems. Anyone from MW or Fallen who wants a piece of the action is invited to join in the hunt.

OP just said he wouldn't give away Nephele again - maybe its due to the APC and Bullpup both being under clan control?...

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham
    Gust, I don't know why SL was denied Nephele, but

Nephele is behind on rent I believe and is open I believe? (VIS is missing) and the door via frankfurt remains open too..

Omicron Alpha to enter in through the most dangerous back door. BG has done a good job at rigorously enforcing policy, but the others need to remain vigilant or accept their powerlessness to keep unwanted pilots out.

I've already spoken to OP on this and also paid OP. Just waiting to see what needs to be done next.

I've requested to lease this system - more information will be coming (from OP hopefully).

What is wrong with your ship?

Originally posted by Miss Trinity
    He will have it up in time so you all can play... But... Until then... You can help me!!! Well, those of you who know how to fix custom ship problems...

Uninstall and reinstall freelancer, after you remove crossfire from your system. It won't deactivate correctly.

We all look forward to seeing you in CF :)

Originally posted by Firekiss
    After the server will come back online i will play immediately (if im at home). I only know that crossfire is good... i never played it... but i will :]

And it would be nice to have those problems fixed. Missles have become basically useless since they dont seem to trace at all ever (or maybe because of lag we're not targetting the crosshairs at all )