Questions, Discussions and Suggestions Mod Crossfire!

There are 163 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• did not know that

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Neither did I. Jeez, I can scrap my LP then? Or at least scrap the idea of translating it into Russian after it's complete? Wheeew.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Neither did I. Jeez, I can scrap my LP then? Or at least scrap the idea of translating it into Russian after it's complete? Wheeew.

I don't think you need to drop the translation :) The guy translated your mod 1.9 and a little in 2.0

You can come to the social network Vk and revive there a discussion on different topics (the development of the mod, etc.)., Attracting people(players) will help to increase the number of games on the game server. Especially since you have the tag {RUS} and know Russian!

• SWAT_OP-R8R

YOU have auto-replenishment working when you land on a planet / base, but vice versa! when you take off from the base / planet. This is a practice on many FL servers.

Example: we carry out pvp, we spend missiles, torpedoes, mines - I was killed, I fly out to continue and everything is automatically replenished! And you have to do everything yourself.

• Well, what can I say. I'm not sure if this translation won't cause anticheat problems...

But I actually meant my playthrough project. That one I started in Jan 2021 and then put onto an indefinite hiatus due to RL related stuff.

Example: we carry out pvp, we spend missiles, torpedoes, mines - I was killed, I fly out to continue and everything is automatically replenished! And you have to do everything yourself.

Did you try using "/autobuy all on" command? Last time I checked respawning does trigger autobuy.

And use the "edit" button ffs, no need to multipost.

• """ Did you try using "/autobuy all on" command? Last time I checked respawning does trigger autobuy."""

You did not understand me or the translator did not translate it correctly. The auto-refill command works when you land on the planet / base !!

I mean that you need it to work when you take off from the planet or base !!!! This is useful for PVP games.8).

"""

Well, what can I say. I'm not sure if this translation won't cause anticheat problems...

But I actually meant my playthrough project. That one I started in Jan 2021 and then put onto an indefinite hiatus due to RL related stuff.""""

It is commendable!!! Good luck with your business.:thumbsup:

You can watch the video of your mod's Trent adventure on YouTube !!! The author of the video is the person who translated your mod. (I could be wrong).

At the moment I have russified your mod (something translated, something not) and fly on the server! The anti-cheat is silent!:salutes

Edited once, last by Alli ().

• I mean that you need it to work when you take off from the planet or base !!!! This is useful for PVP games.

Last time I checked respawning does trigger autobuy.

In other words: autobuy should work whenever you appear on the base, whether via landing or respawn.

EDIT: Just tested it. It works on respawn, therefore there's no need making in work on take-off.

In fact, making it work on take-off will be harmful for PvE. Say, I'm taking my PvP char into Oasis and I want to make extra money, so I sell half of bats/bots and Hornet CD ammo since they drop from NPCs. Having autobuy work on take off would work against that.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• In other words: autobuy should work whenever you appear on the base, whether via landing or respawn.

EDIT: Just tested it. It works on respawn, therefore there's no need making in work on take-off.

OK. I understand your answer about PVE !!! Not everyone carries Hornet's cartridges, you can carry wasp cartridges and so on .... And the earnings from this are at least !!!:salutes

• To my knowledge autobuy depends on the moment the char is stored.

This savepoint is different on the servers depending on which FL version the server is based on.

Vanilla FL has a different savepoint than FL with the official 1.1 patch installed.

I know for sure that on CF with FL based on version 1.1 the savepoint is when leaving the base. Therefore it is logical that the autobuy writes the info about the ammo into the char at exactly that point.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• It's still an extra buck, and most NPCs that you fight in missions in Oasis carry Hornets.

Besides, the way autobuy works now is still fairly effective at keeping the PvP going.

• You mean they don't work in the CF Open SP? 'cos last time i checked they open in CF Storyline after you get to use them when the story demands.

Also aren't New York->Alaska and Magellan->Leeds closed in vanilla FL as well? (I'm going to assume you meant Magellan->Leeds 'cos Manchester->Leeds is a pretty ordinary jumphole that always works).

Also I think Hokkaido->Tohoku plain doesn't work. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Google translator is bad... Yes, I meant the openness of all the jump holes in your mod. You have a NY open in Magellan, Dublin-Leeds., and Magellan Leeds is closed.

I would like to have all the jump holes open in the game!!! You can't go to Alaska with a NY, but on the contrary, you can! -- what is the reason for this?

In the future, if you have a lot of games on the server, it will be interesting to conduct a role-playing game: escape from pirates, police on a merchant ship or a fighter. Players who have passed the game know all the jump holes and use them.

This is my suggestion to you, whether to do or not to do is decided by the Admin of the mod.

• it will be interesting to conduct a role-playing game: escape from pirates, police on a merchant ship or a fighter. Players who have passed the game know all the jump holes and use them.

This is already pretty much how the RP system on the server works.

• They were closed in vanilla FL because they were exclusively meant to be for singleplayer storyline reasons.

This is pretty much also the reason why they are not open in CF.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• They were closed in vanilla FL because they were exclusively meant to be for singleplayer storyline reasons.

This is pretty much also the reason why they are not open in CF.

It's a pity of course ... :frown: :(

P.S Judging by your answer and the logic about the single player game, then NY - Magellan must be closed! and the Tohoku System! in your fashion. 8) ;):salutes

• need to check that

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,