Inner Core Survival: Venn System (Sun, Jul 5th 2020, 8:00 am - 11:00 am)

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by guenni7.

Date

Inner Core Survival: Venn System

Sun, Jul 5th 2020, 8:00 am - 11:00 am

Participants

2 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Jul 5th 2020, 8:00 am
  • Ajay

Changed the title of the thread from “Inner Core Survival: Venn System (Sun, Jul 5th 2020, 10:00 am - 11:00 am)” to “Inner Core Survival: Venn System (Sun, Jul 5th 2020, 8:00 am - 11:00 am)”.
  • This was a blast (in many senses), thanks to everyone for joining and a special one to Ajay for making it happen!

Here is the list of participants for reference:

Ajay_[RUS]

Airwolf

(Fallen)PoorsLF

<C>ArtHur

[UR]Vishnu³

Guenni7-01

Firewolfy-Fix-it

IndianaJones15

Anke_BTS

(IOC)Decimator

Everyone was rewarded with 20 mill credits + got some alien guns probably + lots of kills and fun.:trust_me:

Files

• screen1.png

(2.43 MB, downloaded 8 times, last: )
    • screen3.png

(2.4 MB, downloaded 7 times, last: )
    • screen4.png

(2.24 MB, downloaded 7 times, last: )
    • screen5.png

(2.04 MB, downloaded 8 times, last: )
  • INCOMING MESSAGE

From: Deep Space 17, "Ajay", Coalition Acting Chief Intelligence Officer of DS17

To: Coalition HQ, "Canteen", Intelligence Advisor of Alien Threats Department of CID

Topic: Re [2]: Intelligence gathering

Greetings.

Objective completed. 12 surveillance drones have been deployed in Venn systems. No abnormalities have been detected during launch. Radio intercepts indicate that alien forces in Venn have mobilized to engage the distraction force, and there are no indications that the aliens either discovered our true intentions or deployment of the drones. At this point we are receiving data from all drones. This data might prove useful in the future.

In addition, the distraction force inflicted some casualties to Great Doms' forces, including destruction of several capital ships.

OUT OF UNIVERSE:

Well, I was surprised that so many people could participate.

Actually I had second thoughts about this event, but now I am considering another one. And probably a regular alien smacking in Venn as a follow up to this one (I even have a name for it: Operation "Wretched Weaponry").

Thanks for everyone who participated. Particular shout outs to Tomigang (certain proposals in this thread), Firewolfy (moral support and help to coordinate the teamwork), Wanderer (also moral support and impressive pyrotechnics ;) ) and Apache (also help to coordinate the teamwork). Doesn't mean that the presence of other pilots was any less appreciated, so don't feel left out - I was glad you all could come, and I hope you guys had fun!

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Had a tought 34 hours,but glad that I've made it to take part in it:tanz:

Again will do my very best for the next...whatever it takes:salutes

To Ajay - in case some of those drones get foulty I'm sure you can relay to all of us to provide help and support for repair opps:buba_phone:

Thank you all folks for the fun:thankyou:

• Planning to move next event to July 19. Sorry, was out of action this week, too tired and sleepy.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Get the writing going, Ajay. You're good at this and you suck us in!