Hello from Australia!

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wombat1940.

• Good afternoon everyone,

Freelancer was such a huge part of my life when I younger, no other game has been able to impact me as much as this gem. A HUGE thank you to the crossfire team for allowing me to relive such a special time of my childhood and visit an expanded universe! I'm really excited for SP and then jumping into MP at some point to meet you all. I hope you all have a lovely day, take care and all the best.

Ryan

• Welcome to Swat Portal and to CF MP

HutchisonSorbo

enjoy :) :) and see you in space mate :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• howdy

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Greetings, HutchisonSorbo,

welcome here on portal and enjoy CF mod play :)

• Australiaaaa... an exotic place that I look forward of visiting sometime in the future.

And of course, ahoy Ryan, from Europe. ^^

• Australiaaaa... an exotic place that I look forward of visiting sometime in the future.

And of course, ahoy Ryan, from Europe. ^^

Poisonous spiders, snakes, heat, bush fires, surrounded by a lot of water full of sharks.

The only reason u want to visit it is: Aus+Gov+7.jpg

Don't deny it.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Poisonous spiders, snakes, heat, bush fires, surrounded by a lot of water full of sharks.

You also missed the crocodiles confiscating your home pool. ^^

The only reason u want to visit it is: Aus+Gov+7.jpg

Don't deny it.

I neither deny or confirm this, muahahahaha.

Edited 2 times, last by ILIYAN ().

• But they've got arse like Ozzie women …….

women arse - Bing images

• Yeeeaaah, I don't think you'll be thinking that if she shows up at your front door, hahaha

Besides, there are beautiful women everywhere, just like neither the color, race or nationality define you as a person. Just finding the right person is difficult, especially if everyone around you are gold-diggers and tries to boost their self-esteem. Similar to how people react to celebrities, as if they are better or 'holier' than they, which is a total lie... just because you're famous doesn't make you more than the others. These beautiful girls are doing the same thing all over the Social Media, the more beautiful they are, the more followers to feed their self-esteem and a chance for them to meet a rich guy. All of this can be summed up by the first lie ever told in the Garden -> "you can be as elohim (mighty ones - gods)", because they love the worship.

No matter if you're a guy searching for your dream girl, or a girl searching for your dream guy... always take care of yourself first, because when you have taken care of yourself first, you'll also be able to help others and along the way you might find your soul mate (yeah, I wasn't sure which word to use, haha).

Yeah, I can't stop admiring them, but... what can you do, they have this effect on us men. ^^

Anyway, we kind of went off-topic, so... let me again welcome Ryan to the Community, welcome man and I hope you have tons of fun here!