Warframe guide

There are 209 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Yeah, I understand your concern with other players, but in my experience, Warframe player-base is nontoxic when it comes to missions. You rarely see people talking. Most people just rush through the map and if they are a really high MR, they clean everything is seconds and you just gotta make your way to the exit xd

I will start downloading warframe today and see how it runs on my laptop (if it can even run it with a playable fps rate). I will keep you updated. I just hope I wasn't kicked from my clan xd

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• I actually been playing this most, way before the Railjack... then got excited to try it again to fly a railjack, but despite how complex and cool it is, doesn't fill up that "space travel/sim" gap I have v.v

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• if so the "Lost City of Beerlantis" for sure has an open spot for you

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well, update from my side. I can play warframe (almost at 30 fps xd). I won't be the best to host like a party if we make, but I think I could do missions with people.

Btw my in-game name is: Hexorator

Edited once, last by GodEatGod ().

• you heretic

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• *Brings it on topic for now:

If anyone is interested...

Warframe is still worth to play no matter what, a perfect f2p game with no money locks/related limits, and no year long farming or so for something you can buy, you can get everything free !

*Goes off topic again:

you heretic

Its ok my wife drinks enough for both of us.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• i guess that frame is out of reach for beginners

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• hmmm not really, wukong is very fast, you have the time to go to hack terminal in cloud, hack in warframe, and take data.... you just need wukong with maximum duration (i have 296% ) and efficiency (130)

Dark is my blackness

• What OP meant is that Wukong requires a lot of stuff to be crafted, which isn't really easily gathered by new players. But yea, Wukong is good for spy. If you wanna add me in friends on Warframe Id is Hexorator. I will try to join your with my 25fps xd

• A short Scarlet Spear Event guide:

The event can be entered by MR3 players and upwards and runs for roughly 1 months (probably is going to last longer due to some bugs and balancing problems atm).

Generally speaking Earth is under Sentient attack and your job is to fight back the Murex attack fleet via the Earth Flotilla.

To start the event you have to visit the Flotilla and talk to Little Duck. There you can buy an OpLink that you need for this mission.

Every Flotilla needs to defeat 100 Murex and based on how many Murex you and your teams have defeated you get rewards.

The fight is split into ground combat and railjack space combat. Both is linked.

In ground combat you have to fight Sentients on Earth and defeat the Condrix there (there are damage phases when you can attack them after you defeated the smaller sentients). Once the Condrix has no more health you are tasked to place your OpLink to collect kill codes from it. The OpLink can be placed using your gear wheel.

ALL players in the team should place their OpLink because the scan time gets reduced this way and you get better rewards if all players have placed it. If a player from the team does not place the OpLink then the entire team gets rewards from a lower tier reward pool.

While the OpLink is in place you have to defend it from Grineer which think that the Tenno are responsible for the Sentient attack.

The scan usually does not take long.

During the scan you can get up to 3 kill codes. These kill codes are automatically transfered via the OpLink to the Railjack teams. They need these codes to shut down the Murex ships.

After 3 defeated Condrix you can extract if you want... or continue the fight until 17 Condrix are defeated. Every new wave will increase the difficulty but also your rewards.

The first wave has an enemy difficulty level of 25 and rewards 15 event credits. The 2nd wave will reward 30 credits... etc. until you get ~220 credits in wave 17.

The enemy difficulty by wave 17 is set to 188. By that time you should have earned ~2200 credits.

For a starting player the difficulty is going to be insane but I am convinced that when you have a halfway working team you easily can reach wave 10-13. Just do your stuff... and shoot everything... and then place the OpLink when the other players do that. And when it getting too difficult for you... extract and join again. This way you can earn 500-1000 event credits.

In space you are joining a railjack team which receives the kill codes and has to board the Murex in order to kill them.

My experience is limited here as my own Railjack is not up for this task yet. I could join a railjack team and will try that probably today to see how good the event works on the space side.

Basically the space team gets the kill codes... one team member pilots the Railjack... a 2nd team member takes care of repairs.... while 2 team members try to deliver the kill codes to the enemy fleet using their Archwings.

This being done 100 times (by all the teams accumulated) and the enemy fleet is defeated.

You might remember that your ultimate goal would be to earn 50.000 event score (=credits). That sounds insanely much.

You also might notice that after completing a match your event score wont update. That is normal.

Only when an enemy fleet is fully defeated (100 destroyed Murex) your contribution to the victory is being calculated into an event score.

So if you earned 2000 credits and then had to stop playing... you should not worry... once the other players have killed the enemy fleet you will get your event credits and a bonus reward. The bonus reward is twice the amount of credits you have earned while playing space or ground combat. So if you have earned 2000 credits in ground combat you will get another 4000 credits to your inbox and a total of 6000 event score (counting towards the 50.000).

I think the bonus reward is limited to 10.000 credits because I clearly had a higher score than 5000 yesterday evening.

There is a time limit for defeating the enemy... the players have 3 hours to defeat 100 Murex. That should be no problem at all.

Depending on your score you can earn emblems. There are emblems for space combat and ones for ground combat.

e.g. earning 1000 points in ground gets you a 1 star emblem.... earning +5000 points and you get a 3 star emblem... the 2 star emblem is probably somewhere between that (3000?).

I suggest starting early with the event. Do a bit every day and you easily reach the 50.000 score.

If you are a new player... go as far as your team can carry you and support the other players.

e.g. a Rhino can revive others while protected by Iron Skin and use the 3rd ability to buff your team damage

A Mesa can easily deal with the Grineer mobs.

A Limbo can shield the OpLinks from being destroyed.

Probably every Warframe can contribute in one or another way.

Start early... get 1000 credits per day (+the 2000 bonus) and you easily can reach the 50.000 goal by the end of the event.

I played maybe 4 hours yesterday and have reached a score of 30.000.

A positive side effect of this event is that on ground combat their is a good chance of earning Endo, every few minutes you get spammed with relics and certainly also worth to mention if you are a new player you can get a good amount of intact sentient cores... which will help you to get started with your reputation prior doing Eidolon hunts (nobody wants to get introduced to Eidolon hunts with the starting Mote Amp -> believe me that is a bad idea)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• On another note, friend request sent to Hexorator.

Also thanks for pointing out Nightmare missions as a source of rare mods... some of those are very useful. I icorporated a couple into my pistol and rifle configs.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I mean I'm not sure if you do this, it's a good thing to do. Do 1 forma per day. It takes 24h to make one so try to always make one a day. You will need them later when you make the OP builds and everything for certain warframes. I will accept the friend request today probably

• I am already crafting Formas whenever I have the blueprints (usually from Void Relics).

Also went to a Ground mission with OP today. Basically:

First condrix, me: OMG WTF what is going on everyone's running around so fast

Later, me: okay, can barely keep up with people but

Final condrixes, me: OMG WTF where the flak did my Iron Skin go and I can barely do any damage to the baddies, gotta at least revive people.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• you did fine

remember... we went all the way to the final wave and were facing large groups of lvl 188 enemies... some which were even invincible for some time

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,