The "Have You Ever..." Game

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Time to bring something new to the table...

Just as the title suggests, it's a simple game as to "Have you ever" done/said/made etc. something.

Example:

"Have you ever... flew?"

- The answer can be of course either No or Yes with the option of extending it, however if it's something that it's too personal it can't be left as "No comment" and then after you've answered... you continue it with your own question "Have you ever..." and the next person to reply has to answer it and then post his/her question.

Let's start with something simple...

Have you ever... been drunk?

• :salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• It's a terrible... terrible thing NOT to update your browser:

• yes

Have you ever been at someplace
    Recognizing everybody's face
    Until you realized that there was no one there you knew

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yes! (I think I've actually experienced that, lol)

Have you ever... been hated without cause? (we start with the heavy stuff, haha)

• No, I deserved it everytime.

In a world that is dominated by cause and reaction there always will be a cause... no matter how stupid it might be.

Have you ever buried your face in your hands

'Cause no one around you understands

Or has the slightest idea what it is that makes you be

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well I know...

Some days my soul's confined, And out of mind, Sleep forever...

Some days I'm so outshined, And out of time,

Have you ever?

On a more serious note.

Have you ever got attracted to a film/book/videogame/etc not only despite but because you spoiled the flak out of it?

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Have you ever buried your face in your hands

'Cause no one around you understands

Or has the slightest idea what it is that makes you be

I know the rules should to reply to the last post, but I couldn't resist! ;D ... actually, SCRATCH that, why wouldn't we want to answer previous posts?

- YES! Like.... it happens so often, people just don't understand that you're different, that we all are, which also why I believe that we are sometimes hated 'without cause'.

Anyway, to Ajay's post:

- Yeah! Might be Mass Effect, because it's the only game that I actually cared so much about the characters, if a book - "The Scriptures" and if a movie though... hmmm, not sure actually, gotta think.

Have you ever... wanted to help someone (or with something), but it was beyond your reach? ;s

Edited 2 times, last by ILIYAN ().

• Many Times Ajay & Probably Do the same again

Definite Possibilities .

Have you Ever had a Premonition of the day Ahead

Only to Find that it came To Pass, But (always is One)

at the Time you Poo Pooed it ?

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• Oh yeah... last time that happened was back in the summer of 2019, I received a vision of the future that I was going to quit my day job and it happened exactly as I've seen it.

Have you ever... stayed the whole night, that you couldn't sleep because you have fallen in love with a girl that you couldn't stop thinking about her?

• No I haven't, and I hope I never will. I have very good reasons to believe that it won't end well.

Have you ever associated any activity in your life with a song or a melody you'd like to listen to during it?

• Oh yeah... constantly, I am VERY addicted to music that I listen to it nonstop throughout the whole day and yeah, there are quite of variety of songs that I can relate to activities in my life. :P

Have you ever... encountered help just when you needed it? Or you just encountered a guy/girl who you personally knew that this encounter wasn't ordinary? (Hebrews 13:2)

• Maybe there was... usually when I need help with something I can't do myself, I ask around...

Oh, right, there was one time I got help from a gal I studied together with in the University.

Also I think there was at least one time I was that guy,

Have you ever been at a party or some other event where everyone expects you to have fun but you feel like you have no place there and/or would rather be somewhere else?

• They usually appear when you least expect it! ;)

Yeah...those parties that I didn't know anyone from there, so I started talking to them, having to know them, but they seemed to have been there only for their friends and weren't that interested for the people that they didn't know, so I just left.

Have you ever... had enough? (doesn't really matter what, could be anything).

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• That's my default state since I was what, 16?

Have you ever looked at the people you worked/studied together with and thought that you hate all those people and/or want nothing to do with them?

• Have you ever looked at the people you worked/studied together with and thought that you hate all those people and/or want nothing to do with them?

Some, but I wouldn't use the word 'hate'. I don't hate anyone (except Evil himself), but I do believe that I'm allowed to 'dislike' someone or something, lol.

Have you ever broke an expensive piece of hardware by your own mistake?

Hardware, no... but I do believe that I may have broken some other stuff during my life due to recklessness and NOT on purpose. ^_^

Have you ever...thought that you could achieve anything no matter how hard it is?

• I think there were a couple of times I allowed such hubris. Let's just say I was quickly cured of this.

Have you ever heard a song for the first time only to listen to it again and again because you enjoyed it so much?

Some, but I wouldn't use the word 'hate'. I don't hate anyone (except Evil himself), but I do believe that I'm allowed to 'dislike' someone or something, lol.

I didn't exactly mean extreme hate towards such people, just not wanting to deal with them. though extreme hate would do too.

• I think there were a couple of times I allowed such hubris. Let's just say I was quickly cured of this.

Well... you can achieve anything if you believe and if you put effort to it. ;)

I didn't exactly mean extreme hate towards such people, just not wanting to deal with them. though extreme hate would do too.

My answer is the same -> I don't hate anyone, I actually love every person even if you think that's strange to hear, but -> "Love your neighbor as yourself". And what people do, is the exact opposite -> "Let's just hate him/her", because you see, it's 'easier' and then they might be wondering why they feel miserable, as in - empty inside.

But to finish my answer -> What I might hate, would be their actions (huge difference). Lying, cheating, stealing, killing etc, the actions show what that person is like ("You will know them by their fruits", fruits -> actions). That's why if you want to hate, hate their actions, NOT them per se, because everyone can change, everyone can be forgiven of what they've done or said in the past.

Not dealing with them? Of course. I've had people in my life that just hated me (or despised me) without any reason whatsoever, because when they are influenced by demons (spirits of the dead Nephilim), they can see the good in you and that's why they hate you on first sight EVEN THOUGH you didn't do anything to them or said anything against them, especially when you're on the other side (Light). They just hated you the moment they gazed their eyes on you.

And what did I do? Well... I was just being me, I was always good to them, showed them respect, valued them, tried to help them in any way I could, I was ALWAYS good towards them, but what did they do instead -> They continued to despise me, hate me, probably speaking lies behind my back (I wouldn't be surprised though), so... I just don't hang around such people, why would I? Why would you be around a person that doesn't value you, doesn't respect you... doesn't even like you? Do I hate them? Of course not... as I've said, hate destroys, I hate their bad actions and behaviors, not them per se, that's why I do hope one day that they will see the Light and change. You want to hate? -> Hate their actions, judge them by their actions, not them per se. That's why people confuse the verse when they say "Don't judge, so you won't be judged", that verse was specifically for "Judging their person", what you should judge -> Is their actions, huge difference. ;)

Bottom line: Let go of the hate, otherwise it'll consume you. DON'T ever let such people change you for who you are, DON'T become them.

Have you ever heard a song for the first time only to listen to it again and again because you enjoyed it so much?

Yes!, Constantly! ^_^ I still remember the good old days (when Shazam didn't exist), I was switching between 5-6 music channels on the TV (yeah, when I also watched TV back in those days) and I had to write every song that I liked on a piece of paper and if I heard a song on the radio in the car, I tried to remember the text so I could Google it later and see what's the song. Nowadays, I just find the new songs on YouTube or if I am out, I take out my iPhone and click on Shazam to detect the song, I do miss the good old days, when life was... simpler -> and that comes from a guy who's 27 years old. HAHAHA

Aaaalright,

Have you ever... messed up your sleeping schedule? :D (As I did these days, that's why I am writing this post in 6AM).

Edited 2 times, last by ILIYAN ().