System to system.

There are 60 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• Hi.

Is there any information about how to go system to system ?

For example trying to go in inner core system from Altair, cant find shit...

I find it hard to know or get these information.

And for sure for the one who will tell me to play the SP campaign i only play on the server for the moment.

Thanks.

• Hello Micropoint,

the Inner Core hypergate is in sector F2 in New Hongkong (<- click to see the map).

Not sure what do you mean by "how to go system to system"... All jumpgates / holes are shown on system maps in the Wiki.

You can also find them by following patrol routes in game.

Edited once, last by (IOC)Wanderer: corrected coordinates ().

• Documented some while i was in SP...

Crossfire 2.0 Travel Guide

-> Warpgate/Jumpgate

>> Hypergate

*> Rift/Anomaly/Hole

# Map Sector

---- Alliance Space ---- -System- -Destination- -Info-

Sirius Sector >> Inner Core : Omega-3 - Black Hole (kill Ancient Drones in Dervon for entry)

Sirius Sector *> SOL : Hyperion - SOL #G5

---- Dom'Kavash Space ----

Inner Core >> Altair : Phanchdar - Menton (Hyperspace*> in between)

Inner Core >> Canis Sector : Sorror - Assris

---- Coalision Space ----

Altair *> Sirius Sector : Yakutsk - Unknown (Omicron Gamma, rift closes on entry)

Altair *> SOL : Styx : SOL #C4

Altair >> Inner Core : New Hongkong - Inner Core (thanks to Wanderer for reminding me :D)

---- Order Space ----

SOL -> Sirius Sector : SOL #G5 - Hyperion

SOL *> Altair : SOL #C4 - Styx

---- Unknown Space ----

Canis Sector >> Inner Core : Assris - Sorror

Edited 2 times, last by zimtonix: Edited a few errors ().

• Hello Micropoint,

the Inner Core hypergate is in sector E2 in New Hongkong (<- click to see the map).

Not sure what do you mean by "how to go system to system"... All jumpgates / holes are shown on system maps in the Wiki.

You can also find them by following patrol routes in game.

Ok and why on the New HK map the jump hole to inner core is not shown ? very nice ..............

So if someone try to get this info >>> cant just cant at all.

I mean what i mean, how to fucking get for example to sirius to sol or else buddy..... Sometime info area easy to get when but its not always easy.

This show hyperspace then inner core so for me if i want to go in inner core i need first to go in hyperspace , well thats what the map show me actually, but no fuckyou here and get lost. 1 fucking hour trying to find this information, but no i have to go in new HK to get in inner core, and where can i actually find this information my self ? no where for sure.

Sectors & Systems - SWAT Portal

Sorry being about a pain in the ass but again its not always easy to go system to system or call that however you want.

yeah i mean Jump gate voila that is correct we can say..

• I see, the question was about sector-to-sector travel then.

A small mistake here:

Altair >> Inner Core : Menton - Phanchdar (Hyperspace* in between)

This path will not work: one can get from Phanchdar to Hyperspace, but not the other way round.

The rest is a correct and very detailed answer :)

• Thanks, I shall correct my answer :D

• Voila fokin hell that is helpfull !

Thanks !

• Hi. :) :)

Freelancer since vanilla has been an exploration find things out as you travel, there is a surprise around every corner.

After many years of exploration you learn where thing are, the whole game is a jouney.

I can tell that

From Altair to goto iC if you fly to New HongKong and explore you will find your way.

Look to the north of the sector. :) :)

Before you go in know that it's a long road back, unless you get shot down, or some such thing.

A clan built base exhists in one of the iC system, name escapes me right now as to which sector, find the base thing it is dockable to all by now, of this not completely sure.

Of course you know how to get to iC in Sirius, find Dervon thru Omega 41, go thru a JH in a big asteroid, kill 3 Ancient Drones, b4you try dock the friendly base in the asteroid field after going into the Ancients sector, then fly to Omega 3 and dock the Hypergate in the sector, then find your way.

Stay away from the Big BH intheCenter at iC and the massive radiation around it, explore the system for the Ven gate ontheOther side of iCSystem. :) :)

Good luck and good flying m8. :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Thanks a lot, but for example i where not able to find that information about the jump gate in new HK ....

And btw E 2 show shit....

About the hypergate in omega 3 well didnt finf any info too about that...

Am alright about the ancients so i will be able to get there without problem.bandicam 2019-05-05 00-23-06-316.jpg

• The hypergate leads to IC

• For me i follow the map its a map, a map tell you how to get to a point A to B but its not always the case.

Hyperspace to inner core when i look the map it show me that i need to get to hyperspace first then inner core but no.

So googling time loosing time how to get inner core from hyperspace no result for sure, trying other stuff same no result, i get mad its normal.

And new HK E2 show shit, how this can help someone ?

But ill write that one down for later and omega 3 one too !

If i want to go in hyperspace from gurm i have to do the following path.

gurm hieron jokuska spica pretoria tonga scotia menton then hyperspace all work correctly here, then inner core ? no way to find out .....

-_____________-

• Ooops, my bad... I meant F2, you can see the Coalition Hypergate there.

Sorry for the typo.

No problem, so it make the map useless if you follow the map but cant go where you want to go.

You should be able to go where you want to go just by following the map.

(after there are jump gate/hole but you need to know these information that are not always easy to get.)

YEsterday night i have been with Goinn to Hyperspace in Altair kicking some DK ship to get DK loot.

Departure from Gurm, so again and here all works good.

Gurm hieron jokuska or i dont know what name, then spica pretoria tonga scotia menton then hyperspace, we made it, it was fucking long but we made it......

I followed the map and was able to get to a point A to B without problem.

But Altair to inner core, no because on the map i see hyperspace with inner core on top of it on the map, but no just no.

• I think you may have missed that the entire galaxy sector is also called "Inner Core", not just the black hole system.

There's both a star system and a galaxy sector called Inner Core...

• I think you may have missed that the entire galaxy sector is also called "Inner Core", not just the black hole system.

There's both a star system and a galaxy sector called Inner Core...

There is sirius sector, altair, sol, inner core and canis, and to get to one from another is not always easy.

Going sol from sirius you need to know that all start from Dublin Hyperion then sol... Getting THESE information are on this forum even on google, pain in the ass.

• Micropoint : You keep saying it is hard to find information about the mod... But you can easily get navigation directions and other tips from other players online. Server community is very friendly, don't hesitate to contact someone via chat.

This way you will also get the latest and most exact info, since some parts in the Wiki may still be incomplete or outdated.

• Micropoint : You keep saying it is hard to find information about the mod... But you can easily get navigation directions and other tips from other players online. Server community is very friendly, don't hesitate to contact someone via chat.

This way you will also get the latest and most exact info, since some parts in the Wiki may still be incomplete or outdated.

There are some people here that just ignore the question you ask them, i hate people who you communicate something but just ignore you. :)

A correct communication is something that goes A to B then B to A but some people just dont care about that.

A simple guide pined on top of the forum that indicate all way to go sector to sector would be in my humble baguette opinion, very usefull.

Now i know that if i want to acess inner core i need to go in new HK... or at least omega 3 too. And i ad to create a thread to get these information, spaming the forum for such little stuff, but well it keep swat portal alive i guess.

• There is sirius sector, altair, sol, inner core and canis, and to get to one from another is not always easy.

Going sol from sirius you need to know that all start from Dublin Hyperion then sol... Getting THESE information are on this forum even on google, pain in the ass.

Sorry, I never had this problem as I took notes during my time in SP campaign. It's actually worth it, they spent a lot of time building a story behind it all.

There's also players online to ask for advice in-game, we won't bite, at least I won't :saint: