need help about myflaccountid

There are 63 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Micropoint.

• mate, log in to the game and msg me - i`ll help you get on a police/corporate base . then you can buy a bribe , and will sort things out for a bit

my chars are any variation of Lancelot that starts with <C>

I am going to eat now and when am ready i will message you on the server. Dont know where you live ? its 13hoo here actually.

I WILL message you here first to tell you that am ready to be on the server.

That's true. But you can quite soon catch up with your previous progress and grow beyond it. And if you play only SP, you won't get any registered statistics (at least not in Server Stats page).

This is again your own choice. At a start, one character can be enough. Later in game, when money is not an issue, you may find it more convenient to have multiple chars for different tasks (one for pod farming, one for trading, one for events, etc.).

Yes i really want to have only one chars, i think in MP it should not be needed to be friended with some factions just to buy weapons or other stuff like its necesary actually. :/ This can cause problem like mine i think.

• ok some noice people are going to help me lol what a story.

So for futur player that read this post.

Be interested about the WIKI of this forum there is tons of good informations.

Going to eat and come back to the server after that, see you all.

• Micropoint

dont give up on multy player

you can do it.

we all do things like you did, I have done what you did I still have those characters

I fixed the reps. the ones that can give you the most problem are the corporations.

you have the cash to bribe all the corporates you have made red once they are friendly or neutral you wil be able to get about inthe gsme

the bad guys like corsairs outcasts

hessian rogues whoever you will learn to beat them all you just need practice a plenty of flying to learn where to get the best ships guns and all

and get some sleep mate and play fresh

that is when you do your best flying and fighiting

get to a zoner base and pay off as many corporate NPCs as you can then go wip the bad guys.

once you learn a few more things you will be able to fly anywhere you want

you will need a good ship best shield you can get and kicker guns they ate all there - you just need to find them.

and things like guns snd cargo when you pick them up you must dock a base to install guns you want to use sell wat you dont want indtalled and sell trde your cargo because if you get destroyed you can respawn but all wepons not installed and your cargo is lost.

only pay bribes aas and when required.

have seen you in space :) :)

hope to see you again :) :)

Good luck and good flying mate :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I just had a look at your picture there and think we can help out with some better guns and most likely equipment as well. That should give you a much higher chance of surviving.

Some NPC's can be really hard when starting out, but after a short while they will become easy prey for you.

Most of us on the server have learned the hard way, but I would say most of us have had help when starting out as well, I know I did.

• you have to dock at station/base then you can mout

Even when i dock at a base/station i cant use this archangel.... :(

thanks for the advice, i did make a new account the first one was fu***ed .... because of empathy :/

I still cant use the archangel and well i dont know what to do really... Is there a command for that ????

I just had a look at your picture there and think we can help out with some better guns and most likely equipment as well. That should give you a much higher chance of surviving.

Some NPC's can be really hard when starting out, but after a short while they will become easy prey for you.

Most of us on the server have learned the hard way, but I would say most of us have had help when starting out as well, I know I did.

Agreed about thatn you cant survive without nano shield and especially when 20 npc attack you at the same time, now this is all fixed up, but i cant still my archangel lol.

• what is your new character called & you realise that you can have 5 characters per Account id :) :)

I will help you with funds next time I spot you :) :)

need to know characters exact names

the funds I will tranfer to your account from wich you will be able to. /withdraw from :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Hi there ! New account is the same as the first account. ^^ .Micropoint.

Am going back to the server soon, there was a reset so am waiting a little bit.

• when the news room is full of articles scroll down to the last item

• A hint, killing Xenos apparently lowers your Bundschuh reputation. This will be a nasty surprise for you when you'll want to buy Shield Upgrade MKX and Sunslayer Torpedo Launcher. As my experience goes, trying to bribe Bundschuh is a PITA and they do not have any remarkable unlawful enemies you could potentially rampage against (e.g. you can wreck a bunch of Farmers Alliance ships to raise your rep with GC and Blood Dragons)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().