need help about myflaccountid

There are 63 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Micropoint.

• Micropoint

Welcome to Swat portal & CF :) :)

see you in space m8 :):)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• ok so i didnt know that but well..

Needed to be friend with the red to buy the Sabre ok noice....

What i didnt know was that i will get hostility with lot if differents factions and now i cant even play as i would like to.

Some options 3 at least ?

1 how can i fix this ? i know about mission and stuff but i can go mostly no where without dying 50 times....

2 Make a new account and dont repeat this mistake, this way i will be able to play how i want.

3 Stop multiplayer and concentrate my self on the SP only, because well am loosing time because of that to be honnest, i cant do shit.

• Welcome m8,i think that you should to explore Swat portal first,forum,wiki(Diablo rep guide,4 example). You have here answers 4 all your questions,most of them! :sos:

I dont know how many hours i did play these last 24hoo but i dont want to re do everything lol.

These guide are nice and very complet about details/information, but i cant go out 5 min before dying so.

Look..... ! They where for most of them neutral !! None of them where hostile in any way before i got friendly with the red.

1.jpg - Casimages.com

2.jpg - Casimages.com

3.jpg - Casimages.com

4.jpg - Casimages.com

All that just after i pay to be friendly with the Red Hessians just to get the sabre.

I think its a little bit ? .... TOO much no ??

The guide is nice again but i cant play in this condition.

• Well someone on the server told me i needed to be friended them to buy the sabre, now its too late.....

If i make another account will i lost everything, item monney ship, how many system i did discovered and stuff like that ?

Because its simple i cant play at all in this condition, people today could tell you i died a lot.. :(

• Don't give up on any character mate, keep on flying You Can Fix any rep as you go :) :)

it is possible to dock enemy bases in CF

so if the money is there you should be able to pay off the NPCs and balance the rep so at least you only have Bandit Factions in the red.

then when you have time read up and learn at Swat Wiki at least what is the best way to go about getting a neutral rep so you can develop a trading Character and trade any commodity at any and all bases to get the best prices.

There is a lot that you can do Trading is best done in a neutral environment, especially at first, until you learn to better fight any and all NPCs.

head for custodian if you want to buy a ship like the Sabre Titan or Eagle ( The Black Eagle is one of the best ships you can get to learn to fly and fight in CF ) Planet Blood in Custodian in the central position of the sector has all three ships and it is a friendly environment to a beginner.

You will need to fly and avoid a few obstacles to get there but once you reach Planet Blood all four planets at the top end of Custodian are reachable to trade and planet Monoc will supply you with the Freighters you will need to make your first million to buy and equip the fighter you want.

Alternatively Buy the Rhino and trade near Manhattan Westpoint to the Norfolk Fort bush and back to manhattan to make the money and then goto Custodian :) :)

Good Flying :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

Edited once, last by ringotwin ().

• ok all thanks for the info, but as said i cant play 5 minutes without dying, dont know how else i can explain you that......
    Ive already lost yesterday around 4hoo just to reach omega 41 so.... LoL

And i dont want to restart everything.

• i gave you alot of cash for creating new char that you can buy new ship and buy any stuff for that new char

You gave me these monney to help me with my actual account. I thanks you for that but anyway this account is already fucked so, id like to gave you back this monney before i delete my account, and get back on the singleplayer.

• Ringtowin.

Alternatively Buy the Rhino and trade near Manhattan Westpoint to the Norfolk Fort bush and back to manhattan to make the money and then goto Custodian

I cant play even 5 min before being destroyed like hell -___- Just read what i wrote plz.

I wanted to get the archangel (gun not ship ) in omega 41 yesterday, i tryed around 5 to 6 times, even in the mine field they chase me and kill me, was very fun and unplayable....

@ thanhrui let me know when you can be connected on the server for me to give you the monney back, you will have to explain me the command for sure. let me know.

• Check the Starter Guides in the Wiki, they will give you some confidence :)

I can also recommend the following course of actions in MP:

1) make a new char,

2) reach Planet New Tokyo and buy a Drake + Class 5-6 weapons (the initial 150k credits will be just enough),

3) return to Liberty and farm escape pods from Liberty Rogues (this will be easy with your new ship),

4) when you have about 1 mill credits, get an Eagle or Black Eagle and some equipment for it,

5) farm escape pods with missions in X-3043 neighbour systems and keep upgrading your ship,

6) explore the universe to find better stuff!

• No sorry i dont restart everything in the last 24hoo i did play a lot yesterday i didnt sleep for more then 24hoo lol, and all is fucked now because an asshole on the server told me it was needed to be friended with the red to buy the sabre and like a morron i did trust this person.

I just want to give back the monney to thanhrui then delete my caracter and get back on the singeplayer.

• Well, it's all up to you.

Starting over is a normal thing in multiplayer, often necessary because of rep problems. You don't lose much because you can still transfer equipment and money to the new chars.

I loose all system i did discovered and statistic ( this took me time ) , and i dont want to have multiples account but only one.

• Can an admin manage to transfer back all the monney i still have to thanhrui then delete my account ?

Otherwise thanhrui you will have to come in the system i am as i can even be in peace for less then 5 minutes.

Its a shame that for a mod like CF there is not an option to reset at least one time all faction empathy to neutral.

Agreed my fault to listen someone telling me to be friended the red to buy the sabre and also my fault that i didnt read the wiki but as said yesterday am not so much into forum, anyway its too late now.

• I loose all system i did discovered and statistic ( this took me time )

That's true. But you can quite soon catch up with your previous progress and grow beyond it. And if you play only SP, you won't get any registered statistics (at least not in Server Stats page).

and i dont want to have multiples account but only one.

This is again your own choice. At a start, one character can be enough. Later in game, when money is not an issue, you may find it more convenient to have multiple chars for different tasks (one for pod farming, one for trading, one for events, etc.).