Hi to all Freelancer and Crossfire freaks :)

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• :salutes Hey everyone,

I'm flying around in the crossfire universe since some weeks now and noticed, that I haven't introduced myself to you. I'm Sven from Germany and I have played Freelancer for some time now. I tested and played crossfire last year, but unfortunately lost my ID, so have started with new chars some weeks ago. I tried the Discovery mod as well, but in my opinion, Crossfire is a lot more fun ;).

:sos: However, I got also two questions:

1. I've read here, that Licenses should be available on Planet Crete and Malta, but unfortunately they are not. Are there any other ways to get a license (as one char is not that friendly to the Police and Bowex :D)?

2. I'm interested, if some Clans are still active and play on the server. I think I saw some of them, but I am not sure.

That's it, I guess. Feel free to contact me if you like :)

• First, greetings. now on to your questions

1. yes, any main planet usually has them (such as New London)

2. Clans - SWAT Portal go there to look up who's around and if you see someone you find interesting, see if they've been online recently and talk with their people who can explain their clan better. (course you can also go to the dashboard and look under Clan & Guilds)

FOR RUSS AND THE ALLFATHER!

• Moin

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• like wanderer said if you need any help just drop us a message online always happy to help ;)

Oh and BTW SWAT_OP-R8R I messaged you back :P

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• Hi Sven :) :)

Welcome & see you in CF :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Hi fruitOr, I have seen you on the game a couple of times but never got the chance to chat. There are 4 clans on this server at the moment. Just look for the players that have a tag on the front of their names, eg |DP|dented_ship :) Any one of us will be able to help you out a bit with answers and advice if needed.

And Welcome to Crossfire :)

• Well, technically more than 4 clans just not all are very active right now in-game

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis