Exploring and Recording

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• You forgot Lane Hackers, Liberty Rogues, Red Hessians, Bundschuh, Xenos and Corsairs.
    Orion Outpost offers missions against them, also Red Hessians sometimes camp near Texas jump hole.

P.S. Construction of the Base in the Inner Core!. Couldn't resist but link this here.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I'm just amazed at the level of detail you have! And as for friends and enemies: don't you choose your clan friends and thus make enemies due to that choice?

As for Jormdar: do you stock it (fly trade missions) to make it "survivable"?

Thanks.

• Technically I am just a freelancer.

And well, we completed the base rectently, but we used to fly trade missions indeed, through hostile space.
    We still need to stock moar ammunition though, and I'm sure we don't even have bomber or battleship torps.

• I think you should class yourself as a Freelancer with a capital F. ;) And I'd say there are others like yourself with a similar CF depth of understanding. Well done. :salutes I'm envious. :P

As for Jormdar, I'm going to make it my SP home system with my home base at one of the repair buoys. I'll re-name it "Wombat's Hole" and mount attacks on the Dom'Nepesh from there. If I can't be-friend them, I'll fight them. Wish me luck. :D

• I can advise you to use either a Liberty Battleship - Iteron; Liberty Dreadnought - Virginia or Osiris, armed with Civilian or Kusarian weapons.
    Repair Buoy repairs them very slowly, but excessive range of Kusari Battleship Defense Turrets allows you to engage their large ships from safe distance, and these ships can escape fighters/gunboats due to CD immunity.

And that was exactly what I used to do at one point with some of my battleships, except I mounted attacks in Venn, Mepther, Pyrrdra, Celldra and Ryssk as well.

• Just getting to Jormdar was an exercise on its own! The gate to the Inner Core on Omega 3 was heavily protected. I'm afraid without the help of "God" (I think you know what I mean) I'd never have got there. I think its just too hostile there for me to survive. Just for interest, what level of difficulty do you fly at in MP?

• in MP is no real way to change the level of difficulty. the difficulty mostly depends on your reputation with the opponents (NPC or real player) and mainly on your own skills (for Ajay for example is no problem to hunt allone in Inner Core). there are ways to achieve neutral or positive reputation to almost all NPC-factions (link and link).

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Hi wombat MP is live mate
    no god cheat
    we go to Dervon in a vhf and kill about 3 Ancient Drones
    to make friends with the gmg special faction and then we can enter the gate to go to iC
    even before that if you want to move and explore without fighting the Savages and the other iC Dooms factions we go to Altair and kill enough Domkavash Gunboats untill the iC Dooms are at least Neutral-that gives us access to the iC sectors before Weth-the start of Domkavash territories.
    They will now be hostile, so before we go in, we need to go back to Dervon and kill some more Ancient Drones to make friends of the Domkavash.
    Then we are able to move freely in all iC sectors.
    The iC is a one way street, once you dock on DS17 in Jomdah or Kavash space, but getting back is not too hard now that our only enamies are the Nomad, the road back toSirius is just sectors away from Sovetskaya/Altair or Styx/Sol Sectors.
    Good flying Wombat-See you in CF mate.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• You need to destroy some Ancient Drones in Dervon System to make Ion Cannons in Omega 3 - as well as Dom'Kavash, in SP they offer the only landable space in IC as well as the way back to human controlled space - friendly.
    There's also the hypergate in New Hongkong.

As Ring said there is a way to make Great Doms friendly as well, however, I never tried it. Denne is probably overestimating my abilities, but I can run through those systems alone okay, and it just wouldn't be the same without hostile NPCs.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().