1.62 bug

There are 36 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Centaurian.

• just heard about this 1 and tested it myself

you can buy missile ammo and mine ammo at sol when in train and none equipped.just bought 50 dual mines and havent a launcher.

• Thx for the new mode OP!

I bought a Rheinland Cruiser at Carmona Shipyard.
    By curiosity tryied to dock at Reese st. The st accepted to moore... but then i got stucked (at a kind of first seconds of the docking animation) and the game crashed.
    Again, later, i tryed to dock the same cruiser at Cali st, tau-23, got the same stucking condition.

Well, nothing serious... just reporting.

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• well - the missiles and that stuff that is normal

the dk in manchest could be a result of the dynamic universe

and the mooring prob... dunno

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• the mooring prob happend to me too when i was using a large transport and trying to dock stations. but docking planets with mooring fixtures is OK. maybe they cant dock stations at all?

In game char: {UAC}Ziq.Alpha_F, {UAC}Ziq.Beta_F, {UAC}Ziq.Delta_T

Freelancers looking for a clan? or more RP? Check out UAC forum to know our organisation and what you can get by joining us. We are looking for active players with strong sense of commitment. Together lets build the best roleplay clan! UAC needs you!

*Friends are the family we choose for ourselves*

• u got 100 points for that answer

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Of course large vessels cant dock station... the funny thing is that they reply to the docking request telling u that u can moore... :D

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• i was told about the coalition torp so i went and bought 1, when i got back to a planet where i could buy the ammo for it i was been told that i didnt have any space for any ammo for the launcher, how much space is needed for 1 round?

• several items use cargospace
    and the torps use about 100 of it... you will need a torpedo bomber to mount it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well call me stupid..I do have the weight reduction kit....didn't know it took cargo space....and does anyone know about the holo projector.....doen't work with NPC right, they won't be afraid of it's projection right?

• Greetings Pilots and Mod Creators,

I am [COLOR=sky blue]SlipStream . [COLOR=sky blue]Reaper[/COLOR] is my fighter ship call sign.

I am presently flying a scouser. I will be flying her until such time a hefty bank has evolved. Then I'll be getting a good fighter. Any suggestions would be welcome. However, as stated in my introduction, I will not ask .
    The Bug: Upon entering Sol, the hyper gates are not there. The targeting system see's them as there but visually they are not there. I have to f1 out, choose my char again and then reenter the game in the Sol system. That's when they are there. When leaving Sol is fine.

More Bug reports to follow as they are discovered.
    This is not a fuss nor a pick, but fact for the Mod Creators .

REAPER Out!......*click*[/COLOR]

• well whatever it is... it never happened to me and others also had no prob

actually there is no reason for this "bug"

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Actually, this effect has been occurring for me and others since 1.6 Beta. Before, it was only the first time a character entered Sol, but now it is every time...for myself and others. Perhaps it is related to the ship I'm flying? I've only made multiple trips to Sol with one character, but it's a Freedom X Interceptor, with coalition gatlings on it; no idea if this could be related...

I personally consider it a minor irritation, but I do need to F1 to see the JG's.

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Happened oftenly to me in 1.6 and 1.61...but not in 1.62...yet :P

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• Yea I guess I'll add my name to the growing list. The gate isn't there sometimes for me either till I F1. But it isn't that much of a hassle so I never give it a second thought. Just play around it. This is why I never mentioned it.