Question for rules

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Riddick_7.

• Well
    i like to risk my life for money.
    So i am trading in a clan system.
    I am aware that i can be ultra kos and hunted
    etc etc but i dont care
    i see it as a fun part of the game too
    (hunting etc :D )

But now one guy from an other clan
    threatened for a possible
    Bann.
    I looked at the server rules but couldnt find
    anything like that.
    So can any admin pls respond if this is
    possible
    to get a bann for being in a clan system.

And again i am aware that can be kos but i dont
    care i like fighting.

• Clan Systems are dedicated systems for the clans who rented them (an actual rent to help the server costs). Ban as such, it wont be like that but you will indeed would have much hell from them that it would like a ban. And if you get to their KOS, it would be everywhere they see you and believe me, they would go after you everytime they will see you online if you make their KOS list (no matter if you are in free space)

Any more info could be found at:

Server / System rules

Hopes this clarify a little.

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

• nobody will ban you if you dont break serverrules

but clans can make ur life on CF hell (happened before) and it might be that after you broke systemrules you will not only be hunted by the clan that owns the system

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• he thought i would ban him cuase he and some other dude were in custodian above rank 40....in which in reality i said that its possible that you might ban them if they '' piss you off '' for not paying attention to you..... {keyword} Might

• I was reading over Munky's shoulder. I didn't see any "might" in there. I didn't have the fore-thought to keep logs, but I had to quote rules for Munky as I saw a few "leave now or be banned" texts flying past. Only after the rules on clan systems were quoted did the tone of the conversation change.

• The problem with KOS lists is, once you're on one, it's tough to get off, and you'll likely do more dying than fighting in the meantime... [7]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Originally posted by Avenger 1:
    "I am aware that i can be ultra kos and hunted
    etc etc but i dont care
    i see it as a fun part of the game too"

And my best fun is huting pipl like you....and I also dont care....maybe we will have some fun together.... [7] 8)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• If you repeatedly break Custodian rules you will be hunted all over space and killed and it wont be fun :D

• Depends for whom.... :D:D:D

Shall be my brother...

• That quote " leave or be banned" sounds like a player I know.

I will talk to him.

The only time you can be banned in a clan system, is if you become beligerent and rude, using foul and abusive language....which is a violation of server rules.

And trust me, being banned is better than being KOS by a clan or multitudes of clans. :D:D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I prefer a fighting chance on KOS than outright ban. You can have a great deal of fun fighting on the run and such against overwhelming odds. If the opposite were true most of us would probably never get out of bed.

• I heard some rumors already about you Avenger...entering our clansystem....ignoring warnings...if you want to do it again, I cant do much to prevent that yet...but plz do it only if Im online [8] [8] [8]

Shall be my brother...

• well avenger ran into me yesterday when he was in custo
    and today 4 others had the pleasure to die in custo ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    well avenger ran into me yesterday when he was in custo
    and today 4 others had the pleasure to die in custo ^^

Yup i got pwent.
    And i left the system.
    That what i mean is right.
    BG comes kills you you must leave.
    If they dont come or at that moment no one is online
    all the threats and talking etc are nothing.

• Absolutely true Chief, If he gets ground up and spit out flying solo in the DK home systems enough he might even ask to join a clan :D

You can have a great deal of fun fighting on the run and such against overwhelming odds

When I went past Gurm in SP it became pretty tedious just trying to survive.LOL

To achieve an advance that cannot be hampered, rush to his weak points.

To achieve a withdrawal that cannot be pursued, depart with superior speed. ?

SUN TZU The Art Of War