all pls follow

There are 37 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by zqzhub.

• this does include the fact that u can not go to alitar and u cannot buy coalition ships and guns nothing from their. U are aloud to go to sol to buy a train once u delete all chars then u remake the char and buy train. We will not beable to go to alitar untell this is fixed. Thnxx guys and i hope we dont have a char whipe that is the last thing we need.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• no char-wipe

all this is made JUST BECAUSE noone wants another char-wipe
    some players have too much money (ME NOT) to lose it just like that
    its better to make that

aha, i have 2 chars in X-3043. can i transfer everything (expect buged weapons and torpedo) to another char that is unbugged and then come to NY? as i understood everything, we all must be in SUNDAY located in NY on manhattan? or can we be, for example in X-3043 ?

inferno out, see us tomorow at 20.00 ( i hope ill make it at that time)

• you can play in a normal way
    make sure not to use the following:
    all coalition ships
    armored transporter
    freedom x fighter
    gattlings

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• )

Originally posted by Baldwin
    ALL Coalition weapons such as the Holoprojector, torp launcher, Collasper guns, Proton cannons, Vulcan Batteries, etc? Or just the level 10 Gatts?

You see, this is the problem, unless there is a definitive list of what is allowed, and what is not, then someone is going to cock up.

Can an SP or OP, please put up a definitive list for everyone? Then there will be no excuses for folk who get it wrong.

FYI, all GAY chars have been deleted and will not enter Altair again (so don't blame us! :P )

Oh, but we didn't know about the armoured freighter/transporter as mentioned by OP. Is this the Regalis based ship? If so, then this also needs highlighted, as it appears to have nothing to do with Altair.

• do i speak chinese or what??????

i said exactly what not to use
    goddamn start to read

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• There's the list, and for what i've understood, there must be NO char using none of the listed. Think this way, if you want to delete a file in your HD, you cannot be using it.

• The reason I mentioned a definitive list was due to the rumours circulating.

Here are the rumours and facts I have heard...

1). You must not be using a coalition ship.....FACT

2). You must not have coalition weapons....FACT

3). Your character must have never had either coalition weapons or a coalition ship.....FACT.

4). You must be docked at Manhattan when OP sorts out the server...RUMOUR

5). Characters which have been to Altair etc, and have encountered the DK could be bugged...RUMOUR (probably pish)

6). Any character which has transferred a coalition weapon, without mounting it will still be bugged.....RUMOUR

So, no one is talking chinese, I hear what you are saying, but there are some chinese whispers doing the rounds. ;)

• I would like to say, please stop asking SP and OP to clarify a list of something... i believe its damn hard to be sure about what got infected by doin what so its not possible to give such a list! I think those instructions are SIMPLE AND CLEAR. Why do we need this and that to be clarified? to make life easier?? comon its not about makin OUR life easier but do somethin to make BUGFIXING easier! if u not sure whether coalition weapons make a bugged char then delete that char... if u not sure whether u need to dock on manhattan then go and dock there, wont take u more than 1hr to do so...

(didnt mean to offend en1. sory)

In game char: {UAC}Ziq.Alpha_F, {UAC}Ziq.Beta_F, {UAC}Ziq.Delta_T

Freelancers looking for a clan? or more RP? Check out UAC forum to know our organisation and what you can get by joining us. We are looking for active players with strong sense of commitment. Together lets build the best roleplay clan! UAC needs you!

*Friends are the family we choose for ourselves*

Originally posted by zqzhub
    I would like to say, please stop asking SP and OP to clarify a list of something... i believe its damn hard to be sure about what got infected by doin what so its not possible to give such a list! I think those instructions are SIMPLE AND CLEAR. Why do we need this and that to be clarified? to make life easier?? comon its not about makin OUR life easier but do somethin to make BUGFIXING easier! if u not sure whether coalition weapons make a bugged char then delete that char... if u not sure whether u need to dock on manhattan then go and dock there, wont take u more than 1hr to do so...

(didnt mean to offend en1. sory)

Oh, ffs, that is the point. We need a definitive. I have (all GAY have) deleted all chars, but I can promise you that some dimwits have not. Some tosser will be flying about with gattling guns. And some fanny will also be flying about in a basilisk. Trust me, there will be those people.

Asking for a clear and simple list will make it clear for the dullards who can't get it. That is the point in asking for a definitive, so we can all say, you saw the list, you are banned, bye bye.

Think on.

• All IOC members have delete their chars with coalition wepas and ships,we are clear.

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• This is THE list as posted by OP
    you can play in a normal way
    make sure not to use the following:
    all coalition ships
    armored transporter
    freedom x fighter
    gattlings

its pretty obvious to me that if u have any of the above 2 delete that char

to Gay 1
    1) True
    2:) Gatlings only
    3:)True
    4)-6) Crap

• Dealt with and hes leaving then selling ship and deleting char

• as many new players joined in, its better to bump this thread as coalition stuff still bugged in 1.61

In game char: {UAC}Ziq.Alpha_F, {UAC}Ziq.Beta_F, {UAC}Ziq.Delta_T

Freelancers looking for a clan? or more RP? Check out UAC forum to know our organisation and what you can get by joining us. We are looking for active players with strong sense of commitment. Together lets build the best roleplay clan! UAC needs you!

*Friends are the family we choose for ourselves*