CF1.6 Beta release

There are 129 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• nah, not me.... =P

<embed src="http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/virusinfect/MW.swf" width="360" height="120"></embed>
    <embed src="http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/virusinfect/Criminalfinal.swf" width="360" height="120"></embed>

• i will choose 10 ppl and announce their names soon enough

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Iwould love to be a tester OP but i am on a temp, timed, dial-up for the next 2 weeks.

All the best for the 1.6 launch. I know its going to be a fab mod.

:))

• I suppose starting over might be kinda fun, although I did just get my train but oh well, it looks like it's gonna be the best mod ever, if it isn't already. :D

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
    - John Greenleaf

Funny how a super manly show about awesomeness makes people bawl like little girls.
    - MySpaceBarBroke on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

it looks like it's gonna be the best mod ever, if it isn't already

IF??? [81]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Did he just say what I think he said? Centaurian, I brought my armored possie to cover your guy :D .

[101] [101] [101] [101] [101] [101] [101]

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Well it does have some competition, ya' know. I'm not going to mention names as I think I can hear the tanks a comin', so I might just go over here.... *runs off*

- John Greenleaf

Funny how a super manly show about awesomeness makes people bawl like little girls.

• well due to serveral ppl coming to me telling me that the test are today O_o i need to clear things up....

i said that the tests are NEXT week... not this week
    even if it would have been possible for me to finish the mod and upload it this week i want to do some final chances and error scans before i release it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R

i said that the tests are NEXT week... not this week

Lol :D , this makes things so much easier for me! If the testing's next week then the only times that I'll be unavailable on any of the possible testing days would be 05:00 to 11:00 GMT. :] Don't hesitate to borrow me for 6 hours at a time. lol

(btw, I forsee a good question from Centaurian :D )

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• The hours of availability posted on the previous page are still valid for next weekend, OP. One question, though, will testers be able to use their existing char's to test (after you've checked them for errors) or have to start from scratch? It would speed up the checks on the Dom K'vash and Altair systems... But then. I'm sure you have a well-planned test program! :))

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Next Week? Glorious Jubilation! I've got alot of free time next week, from maybe 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM (GMT +11:00) ever day except for a few interventions to cook dinner and things, :D .
    I'm also completely free on the weekends so I hope I can be of some help with the testing.

- John Greenleaf

• I know I am New Here But I am Professional Player lol
    play on pc by 12 years already and was play many games
    i am quitte inteligent and have talent to finding
    easy ways in games ( the doors game creators just forgot to close,, like in gothic 2 fast xp ,and other thigs like this )
    so if my help be needet i am avalible by next 2 months like this server 24/7 realy ....

• Hey OP, i see cryton has volunteered. He is who i was going to suggest. I know he has beta tested several games throughout the years i have known him. He has the time and the talent. My time is a bit more limited but feel free to call on me if you need.

Osiris

CFPD

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.