Posts by CrytonFox

Just wanted to give a shoutout to all the CF players, especially CFPD and IOC pilots. its been awhile since i've been around but i havent been gone completely. Anyhow... just wanted to say hi.

Wasnt really sure where to stick this BUT...

I just wanted to finally drop a post in and tell you all that im still watch'n. wish CF was more dialup friendly (for my area that is) so i could play. CF hasnt left my mind since i had to take my leave. i think everything is ok now, the shakes from withdrawl have stopped but i miss the combat o so much. hope everything is going well and im itching to get back in the fight. shout out to everyone that actually misses me being in the server!

[CFPD]Cryton

Well guys, it pains me to say but i am going to be out of the loop for about a month as of today ( i left my pc last to pack). im have been working diligently the last 2 weeks on packing up eveything because i am moving. down side is my family and i are going to live with my mother inlaw as a staging place until eveything gets finalized with our new house. we our hoping to have everything straightened out within the month but if it takes longer i couldnt say i didnt expect it. im not leaving for good and will be back asap (my wife knows broadband is the first utiity i make sure to call on when we get everything squared away :D ). my mother inlaw has dial up, that connects at 28.8, so i may attempt to connect to the site and atleast make my presence known. to everyone... good luck and have fun, i'll see you in july.

let me clarify my second post... i didnt mean win/lose in the manner of asf beat csf... but as in win/lose as terms of the mission scenario being completed, win/lose as in one of the sides has met their objectives and the fight is over. thats why i clearly specified the 3 "ending" conditions. :D

another idea for this is the CSF announces where they are leaving from and what their destination is. that way the ASF have an idea of where they are going but not exactly what route they are taking. and the asf has to stay at an appointed staging base which can be designated the home base for the return home and/or win. and i like the no respawn idea. that way its just win or lose... if all the asf get blown up we lose... or if we hit the apc , grab the prisoners and run... and get back to our designated base, we win. if all the csf die... we win =D.

20:00 GMT.... hmm, standard 12 hr conversion .... 8:00pm .... EST conversion ... 3:00pm...

damn... i'd like to say i would also be in BUT as sunday is mothers day i have a brunch with my family at 1:00pm EST (6:00pm GMT / 1800) and a bbq with my inlaws at 4:00pm EST (9:00pm GMT / 2100). if we could move the time to say monday night ... or REALLY late sunday... maybe, but good idea for the RP DS.

tax all you want guys :D but we'll be there when you do :tongue: . and just a small point if i may... hit em with some sids to damage them so they get a fine. if you are doing this already... gj. but you cant stop the ppl that F1 out of it. gl and hf.

george, enough of the stupid cockfur comment. havent you noticed no one gives rats ass about the comment? anyways back on topic. i run 6 skyblast b turrets on my train. the high rate of fire is great if they come in close and i can spray enough laser fire when they are at long range to keep them at bay. and ive found that the adv hydroxyan (sp) thrusters work nice... and a ripper mine, b/c i can take out TLs as i enter/exit them to slow dowm other trains i am racing :D !

title kind of says it... but. the list of members on the swat portal is so long... and i dont feel like adding everyone just to find the ppl who arent on anymore, so i'd like to request that all ACTIVE Crossfire FL players AND anyone else that wants to... to add me to their ICQ list. like i said, its easier for everyone just to add 1 person than it is for me to add 1 thousand only to have 100 of them be active. so please, add me to your lists.

ICQ# - 64601401

if the case was that a person had 3 chars:

Trader
    pirate
    police

well, i would do the following:

Kill the pirate
    Fine/confinscate/forcefully drop thier cargo of the trader if hes trading illegal goods, else i would protect him b/c he is a trader in all.
    as for the police, i would kill him... b/c he is a known pirate hiding under a false alias.

and besides, i dont think its completely right that a person makes a char with a pirate and a trader, then they are just making a police char to escape the reprocussions as a pirate. which i hope there would be some server rule that would catch them in that b/c thats like playing both sides of the fence.