CF1.6 Beta release

There are 129 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• Yeah, its great isnt it? Its eaither i do it this way or i put the REAL Osiris up there with his kinda lame look.

Which would you prefer?

heh heh

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• lmao, well i see a problem with the sig. its one I used in my MW4 days and still carries the CTF flag. Oops. Ahh well, give me some time and I will correct these minor things. :D

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)

• I too am impressed with your SIG Anubus. Might I ask how you did it. If you'd rather respond in private, then by all means please email me. If not...

What program did you use? Photoshop or PSP I would guess.
    What techinic to get the colors...animated gif perhaps?
    Where do you come by your graphics...original or off the net? If so, any links you can pass on? 8)

• *** b/c red cloud posted as i was posting. but lets pretend i posted right after osiris...

[697] Post Whore! [662]

... and to answer your question Red cloud, Osiris isnt that talented!!! [12]

• Cryton, have you ever seen me make 5 back-to-back posts before? Lol [12]

(btw, very groovy sig Osiris; Cryton's just jealous because he doesn't have one at all :D )

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Well as much as I would liike to, I cannot take all the credit for the sig. Granted the image is mine but the actual graphics were done by a friend of mine in my MW4 days.

To all of you that want to comment that this is NOT Osiris, I already know this but Anubis's pic looks better than Osiris's. I did not choose the name Anubis because there were like 50 other variants online during MW4.

Anyway. tnx for the compliments, and you are correct...Cryton is jealous.

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    (\__/)

• Sry :( . Okay then, another question for OP. Do you want testers to play the game as they normally would, or are there certain things that you want them to do (like buying new ships, docking at stations, ect.)?

• You are correct FD, my apologies.

OP, i will be available next Fri night, all day Sat and all afternoon Sun.

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    (\__/)

• yes the testers need to TEST

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• That means: Run in all Suns, Atmospheres, fight the DK. Dock on other planets, Fly to a station u see even tif it`s 400k away from u...

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Yeah, basically do everything, hey OP did you know there's an invisible sun in Kandiris? Me and Dragoness found it one time, you can see it on your nav map in the top right and it has the same infocard as the one you can see. I flew up to the edge of the corona but I didn't particularily see if I went boom by going too close so I flew off again :P .

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
    - John Greenleaf

Funny how a super manly show about awesomeness makes people bawl like little girls.
    - MySpaceBarBroke on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

• lol....it will be big test,i hope that CF 1.6 will come out soon......cant wait :D :D :D :D :D

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

Originally posted by Blood_Hunter
    lol....it will be big test,i hope that CF 1.6 will come out soon......cant wait :D :D :D :D :D

[OFF TOPIC]

Чак сега обръщам внимание че си от България. Радвам се да видя още сънародници да играят тук :]

[/OFF TOPIC]

• OFF TOPIC:

Holy Shit!!!!Àìà è òè ëè ñè îò áúëãàðèÿ ?!??!?! 8o8o8o8o8o

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• Hi Op, i'd like to beta test the mod. I can go on it about 5/6 hrs a day (u may think in sad :D). If i find errors, i will report them. I can make the dates that you are putting beta server on.

It would be my pleasure to beta test, and i have more than enough HD space.

Blaster

• Lol, I can read it out loud to myself, but haven't the slightest idea what it says. Something about Bulgaria and playing games, pravda? I can't even figure out how to insert the symbols. :D

• @ OP ,
    Please put me on your list of candidates to beta test. I can offer around 20 hours over next weekend and I know how to document any problems :D

To achieve an advance that cannot be hampered, rush to his weak points.

To achieve a withdrawal that cannot be pursued, depart with superior speed. ?

SUN TZU The Art Of War

• As I said before, I will be available after 1500 est US time (-0500 gmt) and all day Friday

As usual, I will go everywhere in the systems I cover, missions, trades, purchases etc.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.