CF1.6

There are 492 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• [QUOTE]Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    below is the list of changes in cf1.6 and below this is a full feature list
    New system: Tonga
    why Tonga??? Why not Tanga?
    I like Tanga...not to wear it of course...to look at it...to rip it off... [981]

:D:D:D

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• JESUS, MARIA & JOSHEPH.... [eifersucht] [eifersucht] [eifersucht] [eifersucht] [eifersucht]

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• That is a lot of work put into this MOD. Im just wonder how many megs would be. I heard it was around 100 megs :D Congratulations m8 this is not just an upgrade but it is like a complete new mod and it is going to be really fantastic to explore everything again ;) , rediscover old things and discover the new ones.

Thanks a lot for all this and more...

Sincerely

RG,

PS: Thanks also for having my fighter in your mod cause it is an honor for me. it looks pretty cool and the config also is great [11]

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• I was wondering what is Holographic docking rings.

And new wrecks - are they going to contain some of the codenamed weapons again or missiles or equipment lol

• Wow. I'm stunned Op. That's whatcha call yer Magnum Opus. Or, in Kentucky Yer Magnum Opussum.
    Either way, it's a remarkable feat. Can't wait to get busy exploring!

• Light fighters have the problem of having hardly any guns so they get all kinds of pain beaten into them, usually.

Has there speed and agility been upgraded so they can move fast enough to keep out of trouble, thats what I have done to all Light Fighters in my mod.

Hate the Games Workshop rules? Check: 20000AD Project
    We're still working on it...

"If this band moved in next door your lawn would die." - Lemmy Kilmister

• A good recon fighter? Not too hard, give it a few 9-10 class guns (only 2-3) and no mines but dual CM's, maybe 135 normal speed like 250 thruster? Oh and like only 4k health and level 8 shields that don't have much shield capacity but an awesome recharge rate. I think that would end up as a fairly balanced recon light fighter, not enough firepower to take out VHF's but maybe VF's and with good enough manouvreability you could just dodge/run against VHF's.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
    - John Greenleaf

Funny how a super manly show about awesomeness makes people bawl like little girls.
    - MySpaceBarBroke on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

• no you wont be able to collect the new nomad guns or the Dom'kavash guns

they are way too powerful

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• awww... :P pff, i still stick to my Ye Olde PPC`s

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• But they are going to use double energy now....I may revert to using Nomad guns and only a few PPCs.

Originally posted by Morti Shun
    But they are going to use double energy now....I may revert to using Nomad guns and only a few PPCs.

[eek2] And still will be better as energy usage than 4x DiamondBack :D If you use them right you wont have a problem ;)

• There are many. Look at OP's uber-post....or are all those gattling weapons from an earlier version?

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Is that going to be release on this new version???? I didnt catch that on the list..I will read it again just in case ;)

*Edited-----------

Oh, Ok I found it...well that is going to be suit to see in action...

About juny outfit, any sexy outfit would be available :D ? J/K

By the way, the Kavash mothership [eek2] has better hull
    and stats config than the miner, could we have, Petrus and I, one for the assault event :D ? (No Kidding ;) )

RG...out

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

• OH MY GOD

am new to forum have played 1.5 but this, this this is is........

OH MY GOD

actually i think op is my new god

this has gotta be best ever mod/fl game/ pc game or thing to ever exist

i can see my marrage ending wife will be game widow

• O BOY O BOY O BOY 8o IM SO EXCITED I COULD WET MY PANTS!!! :D

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Calm down, it is only a large and fantastic looking mod but that does not give you an excuse to soil yourself.

BTW: Will it be possible to get the Coalition to like you so you can buy their ships and weapons?