Post some scary, spooky stories.

There are 40 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ShadowsFreaker.

• Heya!

Lets start by posting some scary stories in here!
    Basically what you have to do is find a scary story (or make it up yourself). Any kind of genre can be allowed gruesomeness, gore. Pretty simple
    Youtube videos are allowed to be posted, but not long ones only the ones ranging from 5 to 15 minutes.

LET'S BEGIN!!!!!
    :00008021:

In order for a mediocre man to defeat a genius, he has to become a Demon.

• A short horror story:

The last man on Earth sitting in his cabin.
    Suddenly something knocking on the door.

End of story :-)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• Hah The best responses have been served!
    But enough of them why not create something? :D
    As i already stated Youtube videos can be used. Well, I shall be waiting xD
    For example this:

In order for a mediocre man to defeat a genius, he has to become a Demon.

• Do pictures count?

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 5 times, last by Ajay ().

• I have added some short story in the spoiler under it, perhaps makes it a bit more creepy.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I think this one is really scary:

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I already posted this in another thread but it also good for this thread :-)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• So I woke up at 3:00 am one night, in a cabin in the woods, where I was sleeping for a few days on a hunting trip. But this wasn't an ordinary wake up. I woke up to a sound of shuffling. Shuffling feet in the closet directly in front of me. I had one of those all-in-one pajamas so I could zip the zippy thing over my face to mask my identity. The closet door quietly peered open. The pajamas had the holes in the eyes so I could see everything. The light on the alarm clock helped me greatly. I opened my eyes to see a massive, tall, blue looking human look at me. His hands were scanning the bed by just a few centimeters. Until it stopped at my face. I closed my eyes in the hope it doesn't sense me, his hand drew back sharply. I was sure I was done for it. But the next creepy thing that happened was it started whispering "No face..." It did in such a creepy manner that I knew it wasn't possible for a human to say that. "No face..." It started to say louder. I was scared shitless. I was sure I was dead within five minutes. Before all of a sudden, a loud screech echoed throughout the cabin... "NO FACE!!!" It threw my bed with such tremendous force that I was shoved along with it to a wall. I quitely popped out from behind the wall, and saw it waving its arm's around. I stood up, and tip-toed towards the door, hoping I could get away. But the floor creaked with one step. He turned around and looked at me... with his hands. His hands had eyes in the palms on, and his face was completely blank apart from the mouth. He whispered so soft, it could've been mistaken for the wind... "No face..." It sunk back into the closet with the footsteps fading deeper, and deeper. The footsteps echoed and so did the voice. Although I was wondering what drove it off?

I guess we will never know...

L+ Ratio