Typical ''Police Work''

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Apache.

• It would seem that this is the reason why piracy is running rampant across all of CF... Cops flat-out refuse to help a civilian in need

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Attention: Irony
    Are you trying to make new friends here ?

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

• Attention: Irony
    Are you trying to make new friends here ?

Just pointing out the complete and utter ineptitude and uselessness of the Police force (RP-Wise)

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Yes, he definitely know how to make friends here. I will talk with Tribbs, but on other side I definitely not like this matter be public instead talk with me first.

[extrabox][/extrabox]

[extrabox]

Mr. Corinthos, Your acting shows lack of at least basic courtesy and it will have consequences (in RP). With this said, you lost rights to be able freely pass Sea of Shadows, this system is therefore officially closed for all your ships.
    [/extrabox]

[extrabox][/extrabox]

• hi corinthos, if you want help to get rid of a bandit the easiest way is to put a bounty on his head... but make sure it's a good one or no one will bother ... :)

• hi corinthos, if you want help to get rid of a bandit the easiest way is to put a bounty on his head... but make sure it's a good one or no one will bother ... :)

The best way to get rid of pie rats is for cops to actually do their job (RP-Wise, ofc)...

Mr. Corinthos, Your acting shows lack of at least basic courtesy and it will have consequences. With this said, you lost rights to be able freely pass Sea of Shadows, this system is therefore officially closed for all your ships.

Huh... So whistleblowing on poor policemanship is a bad thing now?

My Homepage

(\__/)

• There could be more reasons why was request to help rejected and I simply refuse to discuss it here. However there was coming insult just after was request rejected and above this whole matter went to public instead to give chance to clan leader (yes, to me) do something 1st. My RP response to Mr. Corynthos was given above and I have nothing more to say in this matter (here on open forum).

Have a nice day.

• I'm not sure if this is the right way of supporting Pirate RP, looking away. Doesn't give them enough action, you know... ;) Just kidding :D

Posting things on the forum like this though is taken negatively since an year ago or so when there was quite some trouble with the "too open mouthed" accusations and complaints, which just got whole sections of the forum deleted or closed, and a lot more troubles after them.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 2 times, last by Michael ().

• i can feel the xmas spirit

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i can feel the xmas spirit

LOL :bcool::sehrgut:

• we should also consider that roleplay slightly changed with the new /tax and /fine commands. some days ago i was asked: when u successfully escape the /tax-ing pirate, is he still allowed to follow and kill u? actually it is nowhere written, that it is forbidden. so some pirates use this "freedom" to do exactly that: they kill u (or at least they try to) although u escaped them into another system. in my opinion, we should update the server rules (link) for the new conditions.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• make suggestions

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well, one suggestion could be to ban piracy altogether, until the balance of power between cops and rats is evened out... But that would be pushing it, so let's file that under ''Plan Z''

My Homepage

(\__/)

• i meant serious suggestions

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well... We could start with what has been already mentioned here: Outlining more situation-specific guidelines. (e.g. successfully escape taxing pirate - 2 hour immunity from the pirate in question and cops are obligated to respond to a distress call)

My Homepage

(\__/)

• to my knowledge that is absolutely not neccessary since there is already such a timer running
    taxed players can not be taxed a 2nd time within a specific time period

i see absolutely no reason to put every possible eventuality into rules and making it a rule book that nobody understand
    thats why we have the automatic RP system on the server and during the past 15 months it worked perfectly this way (not a single complain, not a single disput about it)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,