Server issues

There are 419 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kermit.

• Offline. What I find also odd: Everytime I am hitting the "Multiplayer" Button on the Launcher it processes 1...14/14 Upadetes.
    I mean everytime. Is that normal? Now off for movies.

• Updates ARE normal, that's one of the reason WHY there is such an updater at all ;)

And - with time - the number might even increase.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• It was running smooth, then suddenly communication (chat) and hook responds get heavy lag (few seconds) and after server crashed and not come back. Last I tried was /gti

• @NucNuc I know thats the reasons why there is a launcher, but if I restart launcher and CF 3 times in half an hour I don't believe that every 10 minutes 14 new updates are released ( so overall 3x14 in half an hour!). Seemed more it wanted to install each time the same 14 updates and did not succeed.

I retried now and also installed updates but took longer. Maybe succeeded now.

Btw no server available now.

• The updates are necessary EVERY time, since your installed client version stays the same - mostly - and has to be brought to "new standard" every time.

Also, it is kinda cheat prevention, since important files are automatically brought to "server standard" and are changed (i.e. commodity prices) for being "in line" with the everyday changing parameters on the server.

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• getting green light(just curious is it always green regardless of server status?) on launcher for server status but no server in list 23:25h (local UK time)

• <p>

getting green light(just curious is it always green regardless of server status?) on launcher for server status but no server in list 23:25h (local UK time)

</p>

<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i think it was posted earlier the green light is broken. been down for a long time. probably fixing problems has to be done</p>

<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; kermit</p>

• <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i think it was posted earlier the green light is broken. been down for a long time. probably fixing problems has to be done</p>

<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; kermit</p>[/quote]

must of missed that post thanks for the info

not worried about maintenance it has to be done and we knew there would be some teething problems :D

• Server still down atm.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• 10:05 CET, server not in the list

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• ok... there is only one thing left i can do to prevent that the server stops restarting after a crash
    lets see if its working

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!