CF 2.0 mission "Coalition Affairs"

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• what hypergate?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• in the game.... exploration is part of it

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• SWAT_OP-R8R:

He "admin...." its very unfriendly and also arrogant how you handle easy questions from user here..

"in the game.... bla bla bla"

is this a correct answer for a correct question? Sorry... this is not a good behaviour at all - cause other
    player also lokking for this jumphole.
    also very annoying in CF: no free waypoints can be set... and dont tell me now "it's part of the game"

• No its not unfriendly. Its asking a valid question to answer your question in return. How is asking questions unfriendly??
    Exploration is part of the game, the entire life time of the Crossfire Mod this has been so. Waypoints during a mission could never be set. Thats a mechanism of FL as far as i know and we cannot remove something that is integral part of the basic game.

It probably doesnt answer your questions to your satisfaction. But we also cannot spoiler here to rob others who love to explore and the challenge to find something new their fun.
    Downrating others without purpose isnt fair btw.

signature.png

• He "the admin" actually has to spend his time to get complicated questions answered so you guys are able to play my mod.
    • Exploration is part of the game and the storyline requires to do exploration at this point. That was my answer and considering that the way back is just 2-3 jumps away from the location where you were told to return to Altair this is not even a big or complicated task. Its a 5mins travel. And there is absolutely no reason spoiling how the story continues.
    • No free waypoints? OMG! Guess what... the original Freelancer campaign also didnt allow players to make free waypoints during a mission.... for the fact that the game engine does not allow it. The original game has a handful of free travel phases BETWEEN missions. The amount of these phases is very limited for the fact that they are hardcoded and can not be changed without having the source code of the game.The CF storyline also has 2 of such free travel phases where the player has the chance to explore freely and set waypoints.... however hardcoded limits can not be broken without the source code for the game.
    • You consider me unfriendly? Well, I was friendly enough to spend thousands of hours of my free time to create something that players like you can enjoy... and for nearly 13 years I support players and keep FL alive. What about you?... You came care to complain and downrate my posts.... is that friendly? Friendly would have been to say thanks to the entire team for all the time and hard work that went into the mod instead of complaining.
    • I am arrorant? Hell, yes I am... and I earned every right to be.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,