Hello everybody

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Mozzi.

• So i´m M3phistophilus and i registered here to find help on getting crossfire working which i haven´t been able to.
    Freelancer was one of the first games ever i played and i loved every second of it. After this long of a time it feels a tiny bit old in places so i thought this mod might bring it back to me

Atm im installing everything new for the 5th time and if it doesnt work, hopefully some of you can help me :)

• Welcome to the vast universe of Crossfire and the Networks of the SWAT Portal.

There is the FAQ up at the "INFORMATION" button with tutorials, info even some fixes to avoid having issues with it.

Just remember that FLMM (FL Mod Manager) cannot deactivate this mod due to several reasons, so to reinstall CF, you need to uninstall FL, and delete the whole Freelancer install folder.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• jeah... it worked this time. god knows why i did everything the same as all the other times
    unfortunately it broke again, when i tried to solve the problem of screen resolutions and text size by first deactivating the mod thinking i would have missed something in the options at the start.unfortunately i am just reading this now... -.-... sigh... pretty raw this whole thing
    i read all threads referring to 1.8 and 1.9 crossfire in technics section as well as faqs and stuff

but thanks for welcoming me

• Hello M3phistophilus,
    if it doesn't work again, could you please post a list of all your actions? That would give us an idea what might be wrong with your installation.

In case it works - welcome to Crossfire! :)

- Wanderer -

• i got it working again
    but still the game is cut of at the edges even though it its on the same resolution as my desctop (1920x1080) and i did run the freelancer exe with -dx like it was written in an forums thread...

(i am starting the freelancer exe in the EXE folder that is right isnt it? (the other one remarks missing common.dll even though its in the exe folder as it should be))

even i low resolution buttons are missplaced and the text is way bigger than the buttons even though i manually installed the fonts

• howdy

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• the text is way bigger than the buttons even though i manually installed the fonts

You probably copied the wrong text for the fonts, try searching for the correct one on the forum, there was one with a screenshot proving how it works.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• ah whatevs i guess i can live with that or do something different. 2 days of fiddeling around with shit is enough

anyways the annoying fact that you cant pause in singleplayer anymore is intended?

• hi and welcome

CF Chars: elsid; elsid*; elsid* Bp; elsid*Bs

CF RP: Merc or exploring the universe

poor translation? complaints on google :D

• Hello M3phistophilus! Welcome aboard!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock