Today

There are 47 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by R@F1.

• The same old problem , nothing new get use with that :P

• 11 players on now. ...and in a few hours there will be 30 players in game. Just depends on the time of day, I guess. :D

• Rafi: I rly want to see this :) ... it was around 50 with 1.9 came out :)

• dontworry m8 ....

actually this server have many ppl around 08.00 p.m server time

if we not ...

we playing on the different time zone :D

we playing while some of people sleeping :D

I want to know how it feels when becoming SOLO player

He inspired me :ninja:

• Sometimes I find myself alone on srv...

That is because your russian timezone, and the time you play on is even more rare... there are 3-6 players on your time. I saw you on some of my full day scans :D You are of the very few who often sees the ION STORM that wipes out all connections for a minute. And that comes in the hour with less players online, of all the 24 hours ^^

But each day, at some hours on US afternoon which is Europe's afternoon-night, there are between 26-31 players online.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• R@f1, Ajay,

best way to change this : find some friendsbuddies of you around your town, school, region you live in and bring them here :freunde:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Nice idea... Need to slap my friend (nick CYBERG) into Freelancer Crossfire...

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• ^^

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Nice idea, but it's not only limited to Russian (or other people on the Asiatic continet), it's valid to everyone :D

It's not like you are better without your friends arround this same place, and over 50 online daily, rather than 30.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• sure it will

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hmm so it went from 23 to 24, but still, we have to keep it there now ^^ Or upper :D

Then comes round 2, of the Top 10 mods. We can always try to get there ;) Last time we were near... but sure, counting those mods like for Half Life, Crysis and such who have millions of fanbase and like 5 mills visits, we did great to get near them xD

Note: LoL @ Minecraft ^^