Sintel

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Sad movie

clearly the worst way to loose a friend

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• yes

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Seen enough of it when BC AfGun posted it a week or two ago in a Spoiler... where I nearly forgot I seen it over an year ago.

But yeah, it sure is nice.

Also, there's an image I saw in another related video, after this video's ending, where she notices and stares at the baby dragon following her (the one from the collapsed cave).
    Tried to avoid spoilers.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Very good movie with a strong message!What to use for example here?.... remember dialogs known to most of the you guys here..i suppose, from KoTOR? Dark and light side of the force, dealing with the force in general?

Do not interfere in things you don't understand the purpose of it.Something like that

But of course this is not in our-human nature.We like to try to change the things with deeply beliefs, that what we do is right and we do it for the for the greater good... not thinking about consequences.We are driven by many myths*, like myth about heroes, myth about good and bad and many others...but i like the movie and i believe in myths too :)

p.s.
    I know many of u u're not religious that much, at least in the way u have a picture about religion, so i hope i've used more appropriate therm-Myths
    p.s. 2
    Very cool indeed 8). and i would like to play a game with similar story :)

• Very cool indeed 8). and i would like to play a game with similar story :)

You can be the Dragon born, you know in which game ^^

At least that's the most similar one that came to my mind.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• The message for me is that if you want something too much and try to get it at all costs you might destroy what you want in the end.
    The movie is very heart touching and in many cases reflects the own life.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,