Questions, suggestions for CF 2.0

There are 350 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by maishaf74.

• Disco music in coalition stations is heresy not a soviet way. Put something another. Instrumental "Polyushko-pole", for example =)
    And while fighting - I often turn on this one (dl-ed with Youtube downloader).

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Disco music in coalition stations is heresy not a soviet way. Put something another. Instrumental "Polyushko-pole", for example =)

Absolutely right.

I can give some mixed and original sovet music. Especially original "space music" of 80-th, "time forward!", "weather forecast", etc. Many places of coalition accompanied... well... by heretic music. If you want to give this space a valid Soviet spirit, it is not recommend to use the stereotypical melodies. This also applies to Arabian section of space ("ancient arabian choir" and instrumental music is highly recommended) as well as Chinese (dunno now, but can find it out).

P.S. If you need the tracks - just call.

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

Edited once, last by [BC]afGun: . ().

• Just forgot about "Space tracks" =) Of course, they also can fit. I have one of such on PC (used in TV advertising), and my mom still remembers it from her youth =)

• there are different classical space tracks. 70-th (old instrumental + el. guitar + drum), 80-th (Zodiac, PPK - synth) and some others from 90-th and 00-th.

And of cource, there are many hit space tracks what actually are different melodies and genres also :)

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• What I want to hear is more Metal tracks that can be used when start a fight, in several systems, not only few like now.

But it's difficult find a lot that fit good with space .... and should only be instrumentals, 'cause the voice could distract you.

The Metal makes me feel great while fighting ! ....... Doesn't makes similar effect on you ???
    ...... Even if your are not sons of Odin !! :D :D

:bmad: The Metal boost my Berserker rage, my bloodlust, and exalt the pleasure of the triumph over the enemies !!!!!!:bmad:

• Add Dimmu Borgir and Summoning to your player and feel yourself as gerat and happy as ypu want. It's not a music for space and space dogfights. Really.

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• Weth problem was solved some time ago

Would have been Last week, Pilot Malcolm Reynolds I think it was, Jumped from Ryssk -> Weth, he docked first, I second. As I was in Hyperspace, 'Malcom Reynolds was killed by NPC'. Niether of us know exactly what killed him, but it happened instantly as he came through on the Weth side, I put it down to the weth instadeath bug....

Bucket - Works for whoever hires him so he can afford to go exploring and collect things to put in the bucket
    Bucketrain - Its raining goodies from the Bucket (especially if you ask nicely)... Or just moving a bucketload of goodies...
    BucketHunter - Bucket doesn't like aliens. Hunter hunts them.
    CharlieBucket - Owns a chocolate factory!! But went evil with power...or sugar...we're not quite sure...

• Abou the music i changed it coz it wasn't mastered ploperly like in the prisons they are too loud compared to the other sounds and this is the future so do not behave like it is the present i heard the most insane psychedelic musics from russian authors nowdays so think about 1k in the future :)
    Anyway this topic is about suggessions so here it comes some but im not familiar with the progs. capabilities so i just tell you soma and decide if it is possible.
    1. I dunno what will happen next and as an honest smuggler i would be interested in a good armored freighter maybe to trade with aliens too.
    2. Make the Universe more hostile someplaces, like harder radiation areas, unknown anomalies, unstable jumpholes (like you have to survive/wait 10- 20 mins until it reopens)
    3. As i heard some info in bars the Cardamine changes people so this is good making some of the hard users (like hackers, outcasts...) turn to something else.
    4. creating hidden (more hidden places) i seen some planets are now off the illusional 3d if you make some bases not on the line (like 50k out fom the basic mappable and given way)it would make it harder to explore things
    5. Scavenger hunting for good weapons is like you get the coord parts for the place, it is also good for best weapons to find or in MP an event to earn money or stg.
    Ok thats it for now hope some of them make sense. :S

• Point 4: This is called "out of ecliptics". Ecliptics is the system plane =). I saw it in Discovery, Ile-de-france system. there was a trade lane directly up from the planet to prison station.
    Point 2 to make universe more hostile: farm Corsairs in Omega-41 and feel like a boss.
    Cardamine is changing its users, but only from inside. These changes are genetic addiction, life elongation and big chance of sterilization.

Edited once, last by Ajay: some more points ().

• A good feature could be added is improve the skill of the Corsair/Outcast (... and so the difficult) of the top missions in Crossfire and Sirius system.
    The're too easy (in my opinion), and a lot more weak than the bad guys in Coalition and Inner Core systems.

( However, for my current skill, the Coalition Rogues and the aliens in the Inner Core seems even too powerful *).

Another good idea can be add at least a couple of selectable difficulty levels ; that at least change the difficult of the Coalit. and Inner C.
    ( Only for SP, of course ).

* My skill, anyway are not low ! The fact is that seems that you must learn CF's special dogfight techniques to triumph with Coalit. Rogues and Inner C. aliens !
    This makes me seems the difficult of that zones perhaps too high ! At least for some gamers that wish a game for fun !

• Yep. I was really guessed when a pack of Outcasts in Omicron Alpha did not flakked me up. There was a 6 ships, equivalent to Enfilade/Shroud/Sai/Wolwerine/whatever ship do they use. And i did not even wasted any bats/bots, except for cause when their ships exploded near me.
    Coalition rouges are tough, because they use Gatlings =) And aliens are tough because they use flakking powerful guns, and because they have the guts.
    Wanna fun - get G0D M0D3 0N and go rambo to Inner Core :D

• Maybe not only Corsairs and OC's, others too...

Well my suggestion would be, if there will be no more slots for Battleship FlaK Turrets, will it be possible to Replace the Defense Turret Slots for Flag ones? let's say I have 8 Defence Turret slots, but I want 3 of them Flak Turrets not defence turrets, so I will be to buy Flak's instead of Defense turrets. Not Changing the Slots but maybe make it available to let player buy with their own decision, not like ONLY 8 Defence turrets and only 2 Flak Turrets, maybe 10 Battleship turrets, but you re free to choose if you want to have 10 Defence Turrets or 10 Flak Turrets or Mixed up 5 Defence Turrets 5 Flak Turrets ^^

• Tertiary suggestion about Lagg's rear cockpit: add a turret hardpoint lower it =)

• This is a joke, it's clear !! :

Yep, because said Gatlings do OMGWTFPWN

But this ??? (I didn't understand it) :

Wanna fun - get G0D M0D3 0N and go rambo to Inner Core :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But is it only in my computer that some ships like Silverfish, Enfilade, Guardian etc. ........ are in game scams ???
    In their infocard they are presented like deadly fighters, cost the same as a (for ex.) Shroud, but they are bigger, slower, with less agility ..... and even with half cargo space than the Shroud ................ really flying bricks scams !

Perhaps they could be compared with a Eagle or a Sabre (that cost 500'000, not 9'000'000) !

Edited once, last by Rexor: ... Another gram. error .... ().

• They are just outdated by the new tech ships :D Ment to survive to the new outer galactic threat... not simple faction wars and such stuff anymore.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• But then why Basilisk pwns? Or Saracen? Or Lagg? They seem to be outdated too, they saw Starlancer. But maybe they are just very robust and reliable?
    Oh, about Basilisk - nevermind, it was a prototype in SL.

• About DK: Will we be able to get a missions on DK stations? On Mitrack Battle Station, at least? Get mission on Mitrack, fly to Ryssk, take down some ships there and return.

• I still didn't get the answer about Getting the Old Ships new... Are there gonna be changes for the Ships? Maybe, just for Example:

Saracen MK2:

it kinda looks like Saracen doesn't it? ^^

You know something like this? Just little texture changes, not big ones :)

• For the god's sake, restore the power of a good old cruisers and battleships! Some cruisers cant handle with the fighters and can't hold any attacks. I get killed twice today by only 4 fighters and while docking. Docking, damn it!.. The cruisers are MUST be like a space tanks! They could not kill the fighetrs but mast HOLD the damage incoming at least for minutes, not for two or three seconds!

A big space target dummy... Each time, I'm very frustrating. And these ships are only kind that i'm flying. All these forced crazy maneuvers of survival begin to seriously annoy.

P.S. And do something with the sound of ion cannons. I can't hear anything.

SCNR...

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

Edited once, last by [BC]afGun: . ().

• @Blade2d:

that is HAMERHEADs (58 squadron).
    and we have also APCs :)

@ [BC]afGun: for me all sounds in o3 are OK. Actually IONs is too laud!!!