Questions, suggestions for CF 2.0

There are 350 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by maishaf74.

• Why not, the DK already know our language as that's how they sent us the message that they need our help, their history, the DK key, etc.

Much more advanced and can't use a simple symbol-based language ? hmm...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I disagree, even if they know the language they wouldnt translate them
    i am sure that ppl in france know how to speak german... still their news are in french

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ya, and humans are still not advanced enough to be unable to translate or decypher their language. Anyway, it doesn't matter :D

It looks like we don't know how to talk with them, but we die for them (and us).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• Besides bug fixes, possiblely a better faction system? I like all of the stuff in 1.9, but there are many bugs that could be fixed (such as glitchy ships, glitchy story quests, etc). I think if the team put some real hard time into fixing mechanics, the Crossfire mod would be even better.

Every time I kill one, there are FIVE MORE WAITING FOR ME!!!

• The known glitched ships are already fixed, and, what quest glitches ? There are some issues with them when the player doesn't follow the sequence/line correctly, or bad installs.

• i am not quiet sure how an ion storm actually looks like

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ion storm is just a fourth wall for daily server restart.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I am not sure if it's possible to add special effects in the moment of saving the char before the daily server restart (aka Ion Storm).

• Something more: I had just noticed Lagg has a rear cockpit. And Saber as a double cockpit one-above-another (Like a Mi-28 Havoc). And Kurgan-class spots some red spots on special details - seems like long-range missiles?

Edited once, last by Ajay: Some more details ().

• I have a question about the Fighters, will their name have an MK II at the end? Since the old models gonne be replaced! and how are the replacements gonna be(I hope this is no Spoil)? I mean will they have added some new designs? that'll be very awesome :D hehe! Just an Idea. It sounds very nice and might get peoples attraction. :)

• So, shall I make more news titles for news? I can even post here a whole texts for news.
    And how about some easter eggs? For example, Juni, or King, or Orillion sporadically getting to some station bars (which can tell something)... Or rare rumor, which is telling something about actions Trent participated in. Oh, and BTW, I found one of these easter eggs. In bar on one station (forgot how is it called) I noticed bartrender named OP-R8R :)
    Or some more Coalition rumors (not only about that code. For example, something like "One of guys here got v& by state security", or "I lost my friend due to DK gunboat", or "DRICs are awesome", or "This peace treaty is logical", or "Oh, look, we have almost no oppression in our society, lol". Or something about Coalition Rogues... (BTW, who are they? Just space pirates, or revolutionaries trying to overthrow communism in Coalition?).

Edited once, last by Ajay: more ideas ().

• I have a good idea !!!

it will be nice if OP and the other buddies can make some SPLASH screen after An Explode of an NPC

Like ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON game .... look it on youtube and you will see the details :D

I hope you like it :D

I want to know how it feels when becoming SOLO player

He inspired me :ninja:

• Or fulfilling point 4 of his list, but after it Trent won't be needing DRIC...

• cf is full of easter eggs
    more wont hurt

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,