The Official UEFA Euro 2012 Thread!

There are 135 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gibbon.

• Not many games left now. On to tonight's snore fest between PORTUGAL v SPAIN. I'll be honest, bored rigid watching Spain play football, pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, and then, just maybe, they might try and shoot. They need shooting tbh as somebody described watching Spain as like watching a snake swallowing its prey. I want Portugal to win so we can have a real football match between Germany V Portugal for the final.

• Not many games left now. On to tonight's snore fest between PORTUGAL v SPAIN. I'll be honest, bored rigid watching Spain play football, pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, then pass pass pass, and then, just maybe, they might try and shoot.

How true - that nearly sums it up!

They need shooting tbh as somebody described watching Spain as like watching a snake swallowing its prey. I want Portugal to win so we can have a real football match between Germany V Portugal for the final.

Would be my favourite as well!

signature.png

• It was obvious.

Spiky was completely right now, "Spain vs Germany/Italy". Despite 40 faults from Portugal and the arbitrator being harassed by Portugal press for 3 days to make him be freightened...

I'm not sure if I'd prefer Spain vs Italy or Spain vs Germany... so both ways are ok.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• Well at least we got a game last night, Portugal did try, but they were rubbish in front of goal, especially Ronaldo. Spain didn't have any strikers in the side at all, but at least tried to score. They were the better side towards the end so maybe deserved it. Oh well, let's just hope Germany do the business against Italy and then we will have the two best teams in the tournament in the final, which is maybe how it should be

• interesting match

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well well well, not the result i was expecting. Very entertaining game. Did the better team win on the night? Probably. Germany had so many chances, but just couldn't score. I was surprised at that. Oh well, even a good team can sometimes have a night off. So now we have Italy v Spain, again. It's funny how every football fan apart from the Spanish, want them to lose, including me lol. Come on the Azzuri, you can do it.

• Italy's goalkeeper did his job.

About Spain, of course, when somebody does something good/better, they'll earn their haters club. Same with PvP winners in here, "pros" in other games, etc.

And well, I'm ok with the current results, it doesn't really matter (for me) if Spain wins once again this cup or just got to the finals, it'd be nice if Italy gets it this time. Though too much mafia there O.o

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• Well here we are, the end of another tournament with only the final left to play. Who will it be? SPAIN or ITALY? I'll go for Italy simply because i think they've played the better and more visually exciting football of the tournament so far, with arguably the best goal scored at the Euros by Mario Balotelli in the last game. As for Spain, nobody doubts there class, but they have been incredibly boring to watch, at least from my perspective, and i do hope they will make a go of it in the final. Good luck to both teams and i hope they give us a great game worthy of a final.

• Actually I didn't knew about the triple combo of cups/titles, I just discovered today and was happy for their plans :D Spain now has the 2008's European Cup, World Champion title and 2012's UEFA cup all in one, and written history by being the first country/team ever to win 3 consectuvie cups :D That cus Spain beaten up Italy with 4 to 0, and nearly went for 5 to 0.

You wanted a visually exciting match, well here it is. Spain just needed a good opponent for it ^^ Else it's just pass, pass and pass, because they controlled the ball and the opponent couldn't even steal their ball.

SPAIN is the best !

Peace :nummer1:

Edited 2 times, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• Congrats to Spain! :):party:.

• Can't argue with last night, well played Spain and congratulations to them. It was a surprisingly good game. Shame the Italians switched off after 60mins as they decided at that point they couldn't win so simply gave up. Oh well.

What's next in the world of football? The Olympics lol. I have to get ready for that now...