In which water are you shipping...?

There are 39 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Maxbur.

• Gunny hears crickets chirping on the forum and me currently sees nearly no clan member on the server.
    Hence i request what clans are actually currently playin?

What are reasons for your absence? You know that you need to talk or voice your sorrows and or actually do something yourself and am not awaiting that others are doing something for you?
    I see nearly 20 players on the server and just one was a member of actually 1 clan.

Please guys - before you rip off this thread and try to accuse others - i dont want to hear it. I want to hear why are you not on the server, where are all the clans hiding and why?

signature.png

• Though im not in a clan (but i think most of the people know me ingame) cant play cause im dl 7gb of stuff right now... so that would blow my ping to infinity and beyond^^ so no cf for me today :(

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• I will be in space tomorrow evening as usual :) (every third evening). Most of others SA are busy with RL but we will in near future again raise our presence bcs few old members returned to active duty :) .

• Yep, Cresthen's statement is correct.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• RL. CF gets boring believe it or not...

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• I think Me, Drale ( both CFPD) & Rhonetaz (BG) are on quite often. We don't see you. :)

So nice try calling out the clans. Why not ask a better question such as: Why are most players on another server or on a locked server? :)

And to answer your question, I prefer to ship in salt-water.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• RL has been biatch to me lately + TZ means I miss alot of you guys. I hope to survive to better days 8).

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• School and Part-time job takes a toll.... The last 3+ weeks were and still are tiring..... I'm not going to disappear... I'm just going to have less hours per week on the game....

I'm watching a hockey game.

Damn Canadians!

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• I have been in China for a while...traveling around.

proof > Me in China.rar download - 2shared

Thats why i haven't said something stupid and gotten myself into trouble at the swatportal in a while, lol

and for the good newz:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 2 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK: spelling ().

• Huuuuuh, just formatted system volume and reinstalled OS and programs after cathing a virus... Now setting everything up, all my soundcard FX/EQ presets have been lost. :( Crossfire is on the queue.

Michael: trojan? relax, it's perfectly safe :D

@GrandAndreasK: nice gloves you have! :thumbup:

• RL , but I do get online from times to times though

• Since I have given you the reason for my absence from the server in this thread, I'm pretty sure that you guys can see a "valid" reason given from my side :)

Jumping between german bureaucracy and american bureaucracy forth and back
    Jumping between planning and organizing issues forth and back
    Having real life work besides all that other "planning" going on

And as closer, more definite and more serious the whole step goes, as more time consumpting it becomes.
    As you also might have realized, I did spend a lot of times on the server until a few weeks ago. ;)
    Also I can only speak for myself and for sure not for the whole clan I am a member of, since I don't have any influence nor information about the other clan members real life issues, which might keep them from activly playing.
    I know that Argos and Eclipsya do have a baby since a few month, which does need way more affection than any other things.
    As far as I know, Burro is also fighting since a long time with his internet possibilities, which makes it almost impossible for him to even connect in any ways.
    Myric does also have some provider issues, but I have no deeper information about it.

But believe me. As soon as Im settled in comfortably, I will show more presence and kick your lawful butts :D