I hear crickets chirping...

There are 41 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The_Cro_Legend.

• I have been in and out of the forum for about 4 days now and I don't see any new & relevant posts being made. Any ideas?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• nope

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• OP, I do have a topic.

Aren't you forgetting about the next meeting ? It was supposed to be 2 weeks later.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I was at the meeting

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• hmmmm, a problem at using this toolbar is that it never leads you to the Main Portal page (where such announcements are made).

I will fix that today... also for the 20+ people using it atm.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• btw the issue is solved, the main Crossfire logo leads to the portal instead of the "Forum" page :D

• I think I know why -> the spam. Most of the people don't have anything useful or related to say about the server and so they spam instead.

Also if the people start helping the forum and post everything related to RP that they are doing in the server , there will be those posts you wanted. No matter what RP you're doing though , wouldn't be nice to see it on the CF's front page?

Oh and you were right OP. Almost no freaking time here. Never thought that I'd have such a heavy schedule.

• yep

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• server.jpg
    can someone remind me why i am still keeping the server running under such conditions?
    3 months ago the server was reaching 45-50 players at the weekend and suddenly not even half of that is possible

same with forum activity
    guess what... im not going to sort out the mess again
    either you people manage that or we let this misery end

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• server.jpg
    can someone remind me why i am still keeping the server running under such conditions?
    3 months ago the server was reaching 45-50 players at the weekend and suddenly not even half of that is possible

same with forum activity
    guess what... im not going to sort out the mess again
    either you people manage that or we let this misery end

That was the point of my post. I am on 6 days a week along with Drale and Rhone

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• well
    its pretty simple
    if people dont want to play then we will close the server

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• lets say OP did shut down the server...

then you'll never hear the end of "OP is a stupid moron" and the flaming and BS. granted it wouldn't be the best scenario to shut the whole thing down (i'd be a little upset) the repercussions would end up far worse as i see it (and have seen it with decisions like with the trading n stuff)

if the idea of the server getting shut down is around, then i strongly reconsider mass email/private message to those who frequent Crossfire with some letter saying "no people = server shut down = years and years of hard work wasted = unhappy lancers = flaming = clusterfuck"

or something of similar intent :)

• you know id be very disapointed but not mad at Op for it he has a fine setup a lil big maybe but very good and it has been a long ride for the most part i know i will be upset to see it go but rem it is coming into summer months and we do lose some from time to time but we seem to get them back we have many new ones in a new recruit for BG as well as many new ones that are from different server i truly hope it doesnt go away as i play most everyday in here now and enjoy it when im not playing politics lol

rp is starting to come back im doing events all most every nigt which im starting to get a crowd im sorrry to those that are on later because of the time differences but where i live i get on when i can but i will keep on trying see if we can build some i think sometimes we forget to include the newer people so am going to be trying to work toward events with new people in mind would take any suggetions in that cattagory as well

please dont close it trying get it strong again really i am

• OP, that was a bad hour by then to check players online :D

Now it's a bit after midday ( a time without many players arround as they have lunch/work, and there are more players online than that.

• really?
    i see the average numbers

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• For this week, 14 and half, top 3 server hmmmm.... top 2 has 15 as media, and 1 as 100.

It looks bad for all servers O.o

ah well, it's exams time for most of us youngsters, from school to university.