I hear crickets chirping...

There are 41 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The_Cro_Legend.

• 22 ppl online :D

or

too much PvP and not enough RP :P

or

not enough money sources (trading, etc).

hmm, well, indeed CF's trade routes are way better than vanilla ones, but the missiles/CDs/mines/torps cost 20-50 times than in vanilla, and you neither have the 200k fines.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• If you close the server, we are all doomed. Without our help, aliens will defeat Dom'Kavash and invade Altair, and then Sol system. You will never be able to finish 2.0 if they kill us all.
    CF server is our main defense line, you can't just turn it off.

• if the activity remains low its not worth keeping up a server
    clans loose members... clans cant pay the system rent... server closes
    a simple causality

and currently i dont feel like switching to the new server (like planned) as i am not going to bind myself to another contract

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'm sure it will get better soon.

Clans are recruiting, so nothing here to worry about.

• Shit happens.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• If you close the server, we are all doomed. Without our help, aliens will defeat Dom'Kavash and invade Altair, and then Sol system. You will never be able to finish 2.0 if they kill us all.
    CF server is our main defense line, you can't just turn it off.

bruce scene
    - YouTube

• I been on and off [mostly off] due to several things: hockey playoffs in the NHL, several more upgrades to my PC, including an upgrade to Windows 7 yesterday. Still haven't got Crossfire reinstalled yet but that's next on my list. Yes, I backed up my FL ID. :D Should be back up and running by tomorrow [maybe later today if I can get myself motivated again after 9 solid hours of installing and updating].

• 5 players online (me included)... Looks like not many of us have survived the Victory Day celebrations. :verrueckt:

• OMG

Well, lack of trade, kicked clans, no RPs... Blabla

(Just posting cos i needed to see the warning box.)

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Well Diablo 3 comes out 5/15'th so im not too sure if i should get too involved yet...but in some weeks i will be online in CF every day with the clan after i beat the D3-SP that i have been waiting for in a million years.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• kicked clan (singular) = clans responsibility
    no RP = players responsibily
    lack of trade = players responsibily

I am not willing work my ass of and take the blame for what others do or dont do

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Cresthen, of course ther are 5 people by midday in middle of the work days, everyone is at work or at school in Europe and in the American continent are sleeping.

The only ones online by the server's morning can be the chinese, russians (or others in Asia) and no lifers (or jobless). And, those who work at a PC ^^

And there are not many in these conditions...

As I know you don't have some bad intentions to damage things/everything, you shouldn't post the players count in the worst hour possible. :thumbdown: Like saying how "healthy" a friend is while he is sick, for the first time in that year.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• Damn I didn't mean it to be taken this way... Thought I was just reporting... And joking about the Victory Day... :(:(:(

• Bummer, I have been trying, but in my tz is now usually 2-4 peeps....and none want to RP with me :(

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• To prevent the players losing we (other players) need to do next:

- More server events like wlight to IC with SA and providing teir stable appearance
    - More variation in the events
    - More patience with orginizing it.

At least, it's usualy make the play interesting for me.

Just my opinion.

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!