stuff i dont get in CF.

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• well, there is lots i do not understand about CF
    but the main 3 have to be

1) why are the inner core systems full of crap and have about 4 stations worth visiting, the rest is just annoying.

2) even though the war between the ASF and CSF started in X-3043 the system cannot be contested.
    seriously, i think that one a fortnight there should be a battle there, attackers start from somewhere like Alaska and defenders in X. no re-spawning. last ones standing get the system until next week.

3) what is with the GMG, they can build a god damm Hypergate yet cant make a single good gun!
    all the races that can be found beyond the inner core system haven't mastered this but everyone goes around with war'sy propulsors or kel'dr rays....
    please 2.0, get us a few good HUMAN made guns.

sorry if i sound a bit raged at this or look like a forum troll (the later is true)
    but these have been niggling away at the back of my head for some time.

death beckons for your soul...... and i answer its call!

13th ARMORED is recruiting!
    are you up to the challenge?
    if so PM me or robbers dog.
    no matter your skill, we're looking for comrades in arms

also find us @ Free forum : 13th ARMORED
    join our forum. you know you want to........

• 1. There are about 6 stations (really) worth visiting, 3 cloak devices, 1 key for the newer sector, 1 station where you can see a Dom Kavash in the "bar", and the parking station in Weth :D
    But I get your point, there's not much to sell, neither to buy over there, this is mainly because that sector is pretty new for CF.

2. X-3043, after those inicial battles, the forces of a side already built their colony there. But that didn't stop CSF from attacking ASF... there's a constant battle between the forces there, and it's reserved for the NPCs fighting in there. Humans have no more place ^^
    But the real reason is that home systems (neutral) and other neutral systems cannot be used to attack, the huge asteroids in there are quite a lag, and it's the center of the CF systems, a normal battle week would cause havok in the entire server as people would have problems going from a place to another. The idea of a single short battle is interesting though.

3. Humans... were supposed to be the best at wars/fighting, after having a lot of practice with themselves.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• 1: Probably cus of lack of ideas and time.

2:Cus... i don't really care, but i know it's gonna be laggie

3:Coal gats looks pretty good for me, from what i know made by humans

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• 1) There are some wrecks in many Inner Core systems which are pretty hard to find, so not only bases are there. 8|

2) I agree with Michael here, this system has the highest player traffic which should better not be interfered.

3) There is a few. Two, to be exact, and both look rather spectacular! :)

• @ michael @ 3) so, therefore, we should either have better weaponry that the savage, dom nepesh etc as they do not have the technology to build a hypergate. unless the nomads control the GMG that is....
    maybe a area for work in 2.0?

@ spylegs @ 3) yea co-gats are good, but i mean a SUPER weapon! if we can send people across the galaxy, then we should be able to blow the crap outta the guns these aliens use! i.e ION CANNON! there are 3 outside the hypergate, why cant they be weaponized for smaller ships or me mounted individually on capital ships.

@ cresthen @3) co-gat and diamondback mk2 ofc

i understand 1 and 2

@ cresthen @3) co-gat and diamondback mk2 ofc

I hope he meant Coal gatts and PPCs. PPCs were the top guns before these new ones apepared.

But hey, see it from another pov... Dom Kavashes are the original creators of the hypergates, not copycats, and their best (droppable) weapons are the DKAs, which are exactly as PPCs :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• damm i forgot about the PPC's
    and DKA's are FAR superior to PPC's

and my point is if we understand the tech used for hypergates then why cant we use the same principals for.....
    short and long range teleporters
    teleporting missiles
    a never ending power source like the jump tunnels. or north Korea's hatred of team America. :D

• DKAs and PPCs have exact same Fire Rate, same damage for hull and shield, there was only a small difference at energy usage.

That is FAR superior ?

• PPC:
    hull damage per shot: 977
    range: 1000m

DKA:
    hull damage per shot: 1003
    range: 1300m

(don't remember their shield damage exactly, but for sure DKA has more)

• hehe this interesting ,,,
    horatio u for got to ask if we are gunna get dom kavash cruise disruptors...
    and the accsses to of alien weapons in 2.0 ...
    or if the human factions are gunna push into alien terratories....

im sure 2.0 will not be disapointing ..
    @ horatio stop trolling and find some recruits for 13th .... :bodycheck:

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• X( X( X( X( X( X(

• 1) it is hard to place something interesting in there as everything has to be DK style
    its also unlikely that DKs suddenly start sharing their technology with a race that they just have met

2) X-3043 is to be warzone that can not fall into the hands of one of the factions
    reason for this is that this system is connection to most other systems including clan systems

3) yes GMG has build the hyperspace gate... but with technology of the ancients and nomads
    alien technology still is better and that for sure will not change
    you search for a reason to visit inner core on one side but you want to have all the good stuff in sirius already... that fits not together in my eyes

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @ OP @ 1) but if the galaxy rests on the shoulders of the human/DK alliance repelling the invaders, then surely sharing tech is mandatory, DK being the most advanced race known

@ 2) understood

@ 3) 1) again

• 1) We should use Mass Effect 3 as example... get united and get to trust eachother if it's that we want a chance to survive. That also means sharing tech :D

• hard to trust people when there was gunfire before

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• well, it's as michael put it.
    although i never played mass effect games, i know there are aliens.
    but it is a case of survival, not grudges.

• The one and only thing I done get in CF, even though there is prob a reason for it is.
    Why is there no base or even just one planet large ships can dock at within the Inner Core, ships like BS and such. :(

Just something that crosses my mind once in awhile as I fly through with my BS or Train. :)

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• various possible reasons:

- DKs dont need mooring ports for that
    - or DK battleships never dock with their stations at all
    - or DK battleships mooring works different (organic) so these stations actually dont support mooring of human ships at all
    - or DK simply dont want human battleships being docked at their stations (as there is practically no need for them to have a human ship docked)
    - its even a wonder if the docking ports of the sirius factions are compatible with the ones from the coalition

tons of possible reasons... pick one

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• @OP :thumbsup: I call that imagination ;)

lawmac1: to avoid having trouble town there (in IC) because you can't dock. Just give a call to someone who has a repair ship in this area already (eg. Vishnu does)
    In that way you would have the repairs being covered (even tho it just repairs hull and not mounted equipment)
    Maybe this would help you out, in case you get in a situation in this area. ;)
    And for transporting stuff or loading up your vessel, I think there are a lot of people willing to help you out in this matter.