Diablo III Release

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Spiky-.

• The secret is ventilated: The coming Blizzard Blockbuster "Diablo 3" appears on the 15. May 2012.

Quote from Mike Morhaime (boss and joint founder of the developer studio Blizzard entertainment)

After many years of the hard work of the developer team and months of the beta testing by thousands of committed players approximately around the globe, we are now on the home stretch. We are pleased to give Diablo 3 the final touch in the next two month, so all players world-wide can get their copy of this ultimate action role play game on the 15th of May.

For months fans of the play series puzzled about the final date. "Diablo 3" is the long expected successor of "Diablo 2" from the year 2000. Until today the game is one the most popular on-line Games. In "Diablo 3" the player slips into the role of a hero, in order to save the world from Diablo and its devilish creatures. Between five classes can be chosen: Magician, Monk, Barbarian, Demon hunter or witch master. The attraction of the game is to equipping its character as well as possible with different equipment. Collecting and exchanging new weapons and arms is an elementary component of the game.

signature.png

• No lan.
    No character customization.
    No offline-play.
    No skill trees.
    No attribute points.
    No pvp.
    RealMoneyAuctionHouse.
    WoW armor clones.
    4 players per game.
    5 years of delayed release.

0/10 will not buy.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

No lan.
    No offline-play.

WHAT?
    Сonflicting sections detected...

I think, I'm urgently need to watch something about that...

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• Also, probably a console "thumber" game ported to the PC like so many other recent games. Not buying it either.

• have seen an alpha version years ago and it appeared to be cool
    but these days almost all game companies turn good stuff into crap

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• It's the crysis OP, the crysis ^^

WHAT?
    Сonflicting sections detected...
    I think, I'm urgently need to watch something about that...

LAN is a connection you do only with your friends, Different than online play. As in Crossfire, playing on the server is "online-playing", while being on Singleplayer is offline playing, and making your own server to play just with some of your friends (with the chance to have your own modifications to the game) is "LAN".

So he means the options 2 and 3 are not available, just online on Diablo's server.

By what people tells it's a big money sucker, you can't do anything with the game without paying.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• I'm not implying that Diablo III will be a bad game; this is Blizzard we are talking about.

But the service is just utter shit... ever since SC 2 and their BattleNet 0.2 Blizz is neglecting important stuff (and such obvious features) for the community

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• May be I'm not fan of SCII in contrast SCI, but i think they did it well. Of course for offline-players such as me :)
    Stracraft is now completely other game. And I'm waiting it from DIII too. Don't make the illusions.

Don't forget, that DIII, SCII and some other games develeper team is not that team what developed DI-II, SCI and WCI-II-2000

They're not the old good team, but at least, they're keeping the projects more than just alive.

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• The best thing about the new Diablo III is , I can create a male or female hero from one of five distinct classes barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, or demon hunter each equipped abilities. It contains the new options which provide even greater level of character specialization than the previous Diablo games.

• heh, Bond and books... but isn't that a bad way to usee books ? (making tornadoes with them ripping off every page, or making the shelf move and kill guys )

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Music: Echoes of War - Legacy of Thanks for Watching 8|

• REALLY ????? I waited so long top kick that darned red lizard in the ars and now i get the info it wont have a offline play .. PFRRRUUUUUUUUUU........PRRRRuuuuuuuu!!!!!! i `m not buying that shit that would be the bigest mistake after MS3 ending .. i mean they are so blind about sucking the living live out of ppl pockets that they apsolutlly abuse the game and the story in it :( i`m actually very dissapointed to hear this i was so exited about this game but now i`m just dissapointed :(

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Yeah, no offline play, no real "free" play, and several things I seen in a list at a cheat site, but these are old news... as I barely remember that list of contras.

Dunno, if somebody is rich enough he's up to him, but many people can't keep up with this game, neither after buying it. Or so it looks by the info about it.

• However Blizzard have never issued a bad game.