pirates tax rp

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• ... everyone can F1 out of space by opening chat with <enter> and then pressing F1 to open the menu; that has been common knowledge for ages meanwhile.

Now it´s common knowledge and everyone can point to your post, offended ones and abusers.

I read it all few times and ... I'm asking: why ppl want play CF MP ... to play alone or play with others? Imo is not different if player escape RP situation while docked or in space (sw to other char, stay docked, unlog for few min etc.). In all cases he is killing fun (rp) not only for him but also for others. Play only for my own fun is nice in SP, but in MP? Its not (again imo) about rules, it is about player himself.

When being harassed for example by the above mentioned cronies, what can you do, playing their punching ball for hours? One Question: Why is someone hiding or running? Want them to go up in the sky and idle in space? If someone don´t want to be fraged for whatever reason - none will be able to do it.

+++
    You will always need another person for interaction.

As more ppl you complain about today instead of clearing a situation as less ppl you will have to play with tomorrow.

Because of this, why do you come here to cry instead of changing your way to think and play in making for example an approach to the one you have stress with and explain your position, that will reflect on others mostly - and if not try it again. You can not change others to behave like you want them to behave, especially as long as you are stretching everything to your personal favor.

Click the image above to visit us.

• its great to see people discussing how the game is to be played.... instead of doing it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• When being harassed for example by the above mentioned cronies, what can you do, playing their punching ball for hours? One Question: Why is someone hiding or running? Want them to go up in the sky and idle in space? If someone don´t want to be fraged for whatever reason - none will be able to do it.

Because of this, why do you come here to cry instead of changing your way to think and play in making for example an approach to the one you have stress with and explain your position, that will reflect on others mostly - and if not try it again. You can not change others to behave like you want them to behave, especially as long as you are stretching everything to your personal favor.

This is not what is being referred to. The mentioned pirates are ones who log into a system from the arena, make an attack then log back to the arena. And when they are being pursued, they log out of the system they are in to another system. When pursued, they repeat this action.

This isnt about anyone abusing players or driving them off the server, so please explain where you get this from?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• This isnt about anyone abusing players or driving them off the server, so please explain where you get this from?

Yes I can account for 3MAJ doing exactly this, so CFPD is hunting them down.

So, if you have a problem with a whole Clan again, simply proof it once in your game time please and use the proper channels for it. A good and worthy start is, to use only your Clan for such aggressions this time.

My first quote part btw. was to Forlon not to Gunny.

Your quote was uprooted from my postings whole content.

The whole quote would have been:

+++
    You will always need another person for interaction.

As more ppl you complain about today instead of clearing a situation as less ppl you will have to play with tomorrow.

The +++ indicates a stronger separated passage from the written before so everyone (but you) knows that the passage ended and a new one started. You stripped one content from another one just to make it looking the way you want while misquoting and ripping an other passage out of the context to form another one, that's even for you to cheap, is it?

Click the image above to visit us.

• If Gunny is ripping things out of context, at least he did it from a single post, not from 2 different pages.

You also missed to make the "whole quote" at G's 2nd quoting.

Yes I can account for 3MAJ doing exactly this, so CFPD is hunting them down. Problem is, as soon as you enter the system where 3MAJ is, they f1 out to another system. Sooooooo my solution is to hire some mercs.....

It was counting RP as I see, not ooRP abuses and such.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• proof that my feedback is correct

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!