I have a new toy:D

There are 57 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Vishnu.

• I doubt those pads will help you use your mouse better...

omigad...you just can't take a joke don't you?:P still A+ for looks:D

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• Got an Edge T2 my self, and ur mouse should adapt to different surfaces, just unplug/plug each time u switch surface. And it does pay of to get a proper gaming mouse pad, 10euro+ price area!

6ff6129a170a.jpg

Chars: Endymion, Endy

Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.3GHz, 8,0GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 200 series

Motto:
    DEATH GLORY HONOUR

• My mouse pad cost 50 pence, that is about 80 cents and my mouse was free with a some sweets. Maybe that is why I can't hit anything.:D

indeed

• You could smile, but this is I use - logitech-pilot-mouse_msp1.jpg
    That`s it! )))

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• It's a destroyer of fingers and hands only if you are a newbie (and forget where the buttons are and you press in the wrong place) or for ragequitters, if you try to punch that mouse, the thing that'll break will be your hand, not the mouse ^^

Pros (or half pros :P ) like spydy have no problems with it's empty spaces :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Wireless fails.

It starts going wrong since before the battery gets depleted, it's signal can fail if you have both keyboard and mouse on the same wireless receptor(a normal thing), and you may recharge or buy new battiries daily if you spend enough time at the PC or arround it, even if you just let the PC turned on alone, like download things by the night.

Also the signal delays more than wired mouses.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Indeed never use wireless of any kind for anything, in any game! Including internet!

6ff6129a170a.jpg

Chars: Endymion, Endy

Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.3GHz, 8,0GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 200 series

Motto:
    DEATH GLORY HONOUR

• Idk what some ppl says about being "destroyer" , looking like one...not even close:P braking your balls trying to use it, no way:) actualy i even found a good way to use it easy with my left hand only with 3 fingers:P indeed it's a pretty heavy mouse as it is so maybe no need to add weights to it, depends i preffer it with 3 weights of 5gr each on it...
    the buttons, you must be a idiot to not be able adjust them in some way not to brake your balls reaching them, and right-left click...srsly...might look like they're spread but it's pretty cool and confortable.

And myst, no offence we all know wireless sucks:P they're good but when the battery is is off or at half starts to freeze or not have same sensitivity, idk i had one logitech before, was good wireless mouse, but not great:)

For me was a present so i don't recomend ppl buying it if they don't know at what to use it, otherwise indeed some might end up in hospital for not knowing the mouse it's adjustable height-weight and so on:P

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• You guys must of had really crappy Logitech Wireless Mouses, cause I have had mine for about 3 years now, and have never had any of the problems or issues you all stated about a wireless laser mouse. It all just depends on what model it is and what company that made it. Cause obv if you buy something from a crappy electronics company then the item will be crap in return. But if you buy something from a good company known for making rally good quality electronics then you wont have the issues stated.

• Yes I had an A4Tech wireless optical (!) mouse long before and it was working quite fine :thumbup: until the batteries stopped recharging :( but it's not about the mouse itself.

Also, there are different types of wireless mice, not all of them use radio signals, and not all need batteries (some use magnetism or capacitors).

Edited once, last by Cresthen: grammar ().

• These are the current list of mouses I am looking to buy within next 1 to 2 months to replace my current mouse

Maurus
    Genius

DeathTaker
    Genius

G700
    Logitech - Wireless Gaming Mouse G700

G300
    Logitech - Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300

Razer Orochi Black Chrome Mouse
    Razer Orochi Black Chrome Edition Mouse

also expecting this mouse pad within next couple days to a week I hope
    Year Of The Dragon - Mousepad from Zazzle.com

Honestly though, most likely will not get any of the Logitech Mouses, as I never liked their products or seen them as reliable

Edited once, last by MysticalDL: quick edit ().