How strong is your PC

There are 146 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by MISTER(robert)BROT.

• I dont really hear anything from my HDD's
    My desktop stays on the floor aside the desk.
    I use my headset pretty often so I dont even recognize any other noise but the sound I'm listening to.
    If I'm not using the headset my speakers are on and music is running.

• I haz 2 HDDs, with no noise (probably because of the noise reductors) but still, it is known that my kind of HDDs produce noise, which is not good.. I have liquid cooling too so i don't hear anything :)... i can hear the smallest noise when i don't use my headphones... that's how its quiet :)

• You people are so lucky :)
    I live in a hostel therefore having nowhere to put my machine other then right over my monitor (it stands on a board leaning on two speakers) :( so any noise coming from it is quite audible...

Ok I take back my advice :S The HDD number does not matter in the majority of cases.

• ?( Let us better stay on topic.

Going to take this baby, any comments?

P.S. Please don't point at my avatar saying I have no ears. :verrueckt: Doing so you'll only make me say "I use digital output to connect directly to brain". ;)

• If u dont now what is good just look price.

"I'm not rich enough to buy cheap stuff"

PS
    I dont see any advanced tube port for direct conect.

• That's a nice sound card !

I don't think you need one at all, you got tubes in all directions... connected to everything :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I've been lurking the last few days as my keyboard died. So, sounded like a good reason to get something better, yes? Now no flaming, I like it. It just showed up today. It is a Logitech Gaming Keyboard G510. I am in the process of setting up the profiles and game keys, 18 of them , with three memory keys. I have the first one set for Crossfire and of course the back-light for the keys is Red. I'll let ya'll know how this all works out when I get done setting up the macros, etc.

Files

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Just be careful not to abuse of Macros by adding more than a CF related button in the macro of a single key, ok ? :P Or well, 2 or 3.

Those things are being watched on the server lately, and especially since it appeared in the remade rules set.

It looks great, how much was it ? I want something similar, well, the backlights, though I don't look at the keyboard while typing or playing, it's useful,

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• They say it has a built-in USB sound card, but nothing about its components or features.

• They say it has a built-in USB sound card, but nothing about its components or features.

Core intel
    The GamePanel LCD keeps you informed with notifications, player and server info, and lots more.

GamePanel™ LCD
    Stay on point by keeping informed—both in and out of game—with real-time game stats, system information, VoIP communication data, and more.

Custom-color backlighting
    Personalize the character backlighting to better fit with the rest of your computer and gaming equipment, and easily locate keys—even in the dark.

Integrated USB audio
    Separate headphone and mic jacks and mute buttons mean you can use any analog headset with 3.5 mm plugs as a USB audio device for clear digital communication.

18 programmable G-keys
    With three macros per key, you can configure up to 54 individual functions per game, including single keypresses, complex macros or intricate LUA scripts. You can also create macros on the fly.

Full-speed USB
    A 500 Hz (two millisecond) report rate—four times faster than other gaming keyboards—delivers the performance you need when every millisecond counts.

Multi-key input
    Press any five keys at the same time and they will all be recognized, so you can do more things at once.

Game/desktop mode
    Don’t let accidents interrupt your gameplay—easily disable the Windows/Context Menu keys.

Instant media access
    Convenient one-touch controls give you instant access to volume control and media playback.

Straight keyboard layout
    A familiar layout features full-height keys with standard placement for the Enter key, PageUp/Page Down six-pack and arrow keys.

USD 119.00 (USA)
    EUR 119.00 (DE)
    source: Logitech.com

• I'll never buy a non-mechanical keyboard (not that I ever bought a keyboard in my life other than the Steelseries 6gv2)

nothing tops the feeling and the click clack sounds...

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Integrated USB audio
    Separate headphone and mic jacks and mute buttons mean you can use any analog headset with 3.5 mm plugs as a USB audio device for clear digital communication.

Yeah this is what I meant by "they say there is a sound card".
    Still no information about its components (DSP, DAC, ADC, OP-amps, etc) or features (supported sampling frequencies, bit depth, APIs (EAX, OpenAL, DirectSound), microphone effects, etc).

• In my expirience the Logitech shop is too expensive. Try ex. www.pricerunner.de and the prices are well under 100 EUR.
    ( When I try the 'www.pricerunner.com' I get the UK site )

I have the Logitech G9x mouse (best mouse I ever have had) - consider that if you can get a bundle price.

Good hunting.

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

• I didn't expect that much attention. To answer a couple of the questions: On price I saw it as low as $79 USD depending on which version you get. All have the back lighting. The LCD display can be set up for a wide variety of function, everything from a clock/date to RSS links that are scrollable, to monitoring your system, to monitoring in-game stats. Pretty slick. I like Michael don't look at the keyboard when I'm typing either but with less typos. :D I do however look at it when gaming. Yeah i have noticed the issues with too many functions being used when on the server. So far I haven't gotten too crazy. I can program 3 different functions per game key but only one is there at at time depending on which of the M keys is selected. I have set the M keys up so each is a different game which works for me since there are only three I play. I also like it feature that if I were to hit as many as five different keys/functions most keyboard would only take the first three, this one takes all five in the order entered. There is also a lockout so when I am in game, the Windows keys and the word editor keys are disabled so that if you accidentally hit one you don't end up out of the game and at the desktop. Also right above the numeric pad there is another mute key and a thumb wheel that controls the audio level. So there are two mute keys for the mic/earphones (1ea) and the master above the numeric pad.

Newegg, Amazon, Logitech, and several other sites have them. Logitech's site has one of the versions for $99 USD, Newegg has one for $79 USD.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• most of you problebly have looked at my signature, so you know what I got,,,and what I do ....wait I will refrase that....what I am capable of doing on a pc ahhh my laptop..is problebly far less then what it can do....putting it shortly....this baby is more than enough for me...I'M happy with it :thumbup:

oh by the way this is a wirerless connection :)

ROCK ANTENNE
    AC/DC
    BIG GUN

Acer Aspire V3-772G / Windows 10 Home / Intel Core i7 / Nvidia Geforce GT 750M / 8 GB RAM

Edited once, last by MISTER(robert)BROT: forgot something...sorry keep messing up this sould do it ().

• I'm not sure why you got an F, that's like... Failing the test, but it's a very good result counting your connection. 57 ping...