21 / 12 / 2011 - 2012

There are 63 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [BC]afGun.

• A quake like the Haitian one, or even Japanese one, weren't logged in our history, at all. Neither the recorded red circles on the sky, but well I can't rlly be sure of those sky effects on certain weird catastrophes, like how the sky was while a fire hurricane over water was seen at the borders of Iran's waters. It was like a fire tornado which was killing everything within the water...

Pretty natural, yep :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• We still don't know enough about our planet.
    If the weird event was occurred, you need to study it. Just in case.

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• Is there proof that there is more earthquakes, bad/strange weather, volcanoes, etc than 100 years ago? One hundred years ago, we did not have a global siesmograph network measuring every little movement of the planet...now we do. One hundred years ago, we didn't have dozens of weather sattelites and thousand of weather stations measuring weather around the world....now we do. One hundred years ago, we didn't have instant global communication allowing an event on one side of the world to be seen in real time on the other side of the world...now we do.

We detect more bad stuff today because of our technology...technology that we didn't have 100 years ago, or even 50 years ago. And every year the technology gets better and better and we detect more. This does not mean things are happening more or getting worse, it only means we can see more.

Over the last 5 billion years, the earth has survived meteor strikes, massive solar storms, gamma ray bursts, ice ages, global warmings, more meteor strikes, more ice ages, at least 2 massive extinctions that wiped out 99% of all life on earth....and yet, here we are. In fact, life got better adapted and more complex each time. On Dec 21,2012 we will pass through the central line of the galaxy. This event happens every 26,000 years. Let's say the earth is 5 billion years old. This means the earth has passed through this line 192,307 times. So the question should be: how many time was the earth destroyed when passing through this line? Answer: zero.

• Outstanding answer Rex! Common sense will prevail - I hope!

Michael - Great Poll!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• last... xmas ??

Let Huor die first, after he finishes the hookand LRK :D ...hm... you will finish them until next xmas, right ? :P

And, it won't snow here.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Special from me - happy New Year to all! xD

[video]

[/video]

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

Edited 2 times, last by [BC]afGun ().

• :bfantasydreams:
    :bwowdude:

That's friggin great !

I was about to threat you of death for the list of used films while watching the video, good you had that list in Description :D

You really have skills on this !

Now I'm even more motivated to help you with the battle videos project for Crossfire, good I've planned 2 camera mans in the next big planned battle.

• Michael:

It was hard, but worthy. Thanks. I knew that you will like it :)

I've spent more than 3 weeks for work on it... so... It is not experimental video. :blush:
    And of course, I'm waiting for epic scenes of CF becouse I can and I want to do some epic work :)

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

Edited once, last by [BC]afGun ().

• Vishnu: That scared my cat... no, it's purring. :D

[BC]afGun: the work on it was noticeable :D

I especially liked that now I have to watch some movies I've never seen....

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Michael:
    Happy viewing :)
    Even though there are used not all of my collection ;)

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• hmm, you know... try posting a list with all the movies you know which have a space scene, sci-fi scene , and interesting explosive /disaster parts... hehe

• That's what I expect ^^

my own list is also pretty huge... but modern stuff only. I mean, from the last 10 years or so.

• Anyways, it will not happen soon. 10 terabytes can not be added quickly to the list...

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way