CF 1.9 Bartenders - interaction conflits

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gearhead10.

• This may have been addressed before but I didn't find it. I have noticed that some of the bartenders seem to be confused as to where they are. e.g. the one at the Dervon (s/p?) observatory provided information that applies to a station that is btwn Sigma 13 and 19. I have also noticed this sort of thing at other locations as well. Maybe something to go back and clean up in 2.0. I have just started to keep a list of these kinds of detail things if anyone is interested. I have been playing FL for a few years before joining the SWAT PORTAL. I fell in love with CF1.7 and waited with baited breath for 1.8 to come out only to find out that my laptop wouldn't run it, (video card limitations, etc). As things would happen, the desktop we had at the time died a terrible death :bomb: ! So that required the procuring of a new one, this time loaded for bear and almost no limitations! :D I retired and found after being away from there that CF 1.9 had come out. Needless to say I jumped all over that and have been having a blast since playing SP. I like exploring the game, searching the systems for whatever there is to find and trying different ships, etc. I'm not that great of a pilot (slower reaction times, blah, blah, older guy, etc) so I fall back on being sneaky and devious! :bmuhahaha: . Anyway I noticed Op's request for help with things and not sure if this is what he meant or not. I finally found the Lexicon WIKI but wasn't sure what was going on there so don't know if I could help there or not. Since I'm on restricted activities due to knee surgery for another six weeks I have some spare time on my hands and could do something If I had a clear idea of what was up. I'm not a programer but I can cut and paste with the best of them. If there is any interest let me know. And thank for a great Mod as well, I have voted and look forward to 2.0 and the Alternate version.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• yes, that are detail changes we have to fix

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• So do you already know where all these types of detail corrections are? I also wanted to add that I'm pretty good at proof reading and editing. I noticed that a lot of the CF printed verbage in the dialog boxes and equipment details have mis-spellings or words left out. If there is any way I can help I would be glad to. If someone can explain what is being done in Lexicon I can work on that. Is that the place to make corrections?

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• not directly... but if you find mis-spelling there too - you can leave the author a message or make a comment. If you want to make corrections in the infocards then you should sent them to OP directly (make a collection of them first). You can also send them any moderator - we would collect them and hand them over to OP.

Thanks in advance for your support.

signature.png

• Hello Gearhead10,
    if you take little closer look at lexicon, you will see there is missing more entries. For example can be added stations, special objects, weapons, commodities, equipment and more. Is also possible attach pictures to this entries or insert you-tube video or more in discusion. I will send you pm with detais.

• Any help on fixing the infocards or misspellings is welcomed, as we can't be sure of knowing all of them, I hope Forlon will take out all of your doubts :)

Thanx for your offer/interest Gearhead. ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• -> ticketsystem

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• OUTSTANDING! I will check PM and take the rest of this on board and hopefully make a valued contribution.

Gearhead10.png

The Personal World Clock