Swat 2.1

There are 57 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Hellraiser.

• As you can see there are some changes here. As the update of the forum didnt work last night i have decided to completely reinstall it and restore the content then. Well... it looks like i make some progress meanwhile.

The look of the site aswell as the features are not final yet... there are many settings that i still have to do. That for sure will keep me busy for the next few days.
    Well of course the work on Crossfire also will be done. A release can be expected pretty soon as we meanwhile have solved the server side issues.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Very nice!

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• Awesome work man! , just love what you've done with the place

• What impresses me the most is the quantum increase in load speed. Now if I can just get my end of crossfire up and running...

:verrueckt:

Trading is very competitive and you have to be able to handle getting your butt kicked.

- Paul Tudor Jones -

• quick replay has a submit button and never has a preview

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• It definately goes way faster :D

On internet explorer it looks correctly, and on black.
    But on Firefox, it looks white, on black, much like the older version but with unordered stuff, big letters with large spaces between each post and general chaos.

I'll check cookies(browser ones, not dark side's ones...)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Michael, check your browser settings,
    I use firefox and for me it looks just fine. Not like any older versions or smth
    No disordered stuff and no big space between posts. And for sure no chaos.

Everything works just fine (if you dont mess with any settings, where you dont know what it is about) ;)
    Site loading speed is great.

• looking good in FF here

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well, I said I'll check cookies for own side issues, it wasn't cookies, it was site preferences and cache :D

Thx guys,
    All looks great now and no old stylish. This can happen to any member who kept all the information and stuff on their PCs, and to fix it they have to delete any cache and site preferences from their browser.

@Abras: ... :|

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• In IE looks good and it's faster and smooooth, in FF didn't check yet cos FF crash my W7 these days, and in Chroma looks like Michael said for FF Big letters with some chaotic disorder!

ps

I don't like this red color, try a lil bit darker would be more cool :)

Greetings

edit:

also in Chroma u will not recieve an option to log in just to register!

• Bond: It's red-ish only when you make a post, and in certain options/config pages. In general, as when you read the posts it's all black till top.

About Chrome, I tested it and works the same as for IE and FF(without any data stored), delete all cache and stuff from the browser(or just from Swat portal as 1rst try), that data can relocate the images you see in the older Swat portal model, but failing to place them all it mixes with the new model.
    It's also a reason why you don't see the log in button, as it does appear normally for me in Chrome.

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Now, another issue which isn't related to the aspect, is that I had a New message, and it seems the Mail box is already full(so I can't reply). But that is just one of the ~950 PMs I received lately (most of them from people issues/etc not personal chats...), and on the outbox I still have the spamm issue since Swat was updated to normal 2, and have over 13K mails. I wished to find a way to keep some "historically important" PMs so I tried "Select all" then moved pages to unselect those few ones, though when changing page it was losing the selections. Now it works well and doesn't loose selection while changing pages, so I'm making a cleanup of Outbox.

But, which is the limit ammount of PMs now ? Will it be changed ?

Bond: then, good :)

Edit: By the way people, you notice how bright(and with link to his profile) the receiver's name is when I use @Somebody ? More reasons to use it correctly and for others to see at who that guy's speaking to. ;) It only works when you type their name correctly, as you notice @Somebody isn't lighted up :D

• after just 17 hours of work you cant expect that everything is configurated correctly
    actually ive not yet done any user settings

the @ will not just highlight the name but also sent a notification to the user

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,