Crossfire 1.9 - Multiplayer Problems...

There are 429 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Report:
    Two time game freeze...only cure for me force restart PC.

Lag issue:
    New Berlin battle => lagy but not too much...aiming 50/50 and missile track 50/50 =>maybe my old PC can't stand rendering all stuff in New Berlin

• i got 5 CTD in NB tonight

and my ships feal extremly sluggish in NB and Franky??? why?

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• I seen few of you CTDing in the battle of NB, but (maybe cus I attacked no one, was just checking stuff) I got no CTD, just rare and random screen jumping due to the 30 CDs flying around constantly and lots of gun effects.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

btw if 1 gets it others nearby too :P

Apparently not. They were CTDing 1 by 1 :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• need more info
    does the problem still exist?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i want to know if there generally is a problem... not under which conditions something happened yesterday

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• need more info
    does the problem still exist?

yes, when grafical effects are raising massivly. As an example: A few Cap Ship explosions in front of a spinning planet or several explosions in the near (can be flak shells) while having massiv amounts of other ships near. Also after switching Accounts. I know it´s broad but all i have.

Click the image above to visit us.

• hmmmk

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• just an idea:

I am on a Nvidia GCards, what about the others Raven, Andreas, Husker, Cro, Bond and everyone else with CTDs?

• integrated =>Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family (old driver from 2006)
    i play CF all graphic setup on low, all deactivate and embrance off.
    I dont have report bcs my PC is freeze and only cure is force restart (power off).

Also after switching Accounts.

That's right, I also got CTDs after switching accounts. Using the FL ID Changer tool, it does instant swap at a single button... with no need to restart the whole CF (apparently).

It never gave CTDs until 1.9 as I remember.

• Yes i have to agree, i have Ati and somehow i blame Ati/FL for all my crashes also there is some link with crashes too, when u change accounts as DW already said. Even worse, i only not had CTDs my Windows crash with BSoD at daily bases while i playing FL, and there must be a solution...i tried to contact ATI but without success.
    Obviously they don't care about FL.But then again maybe it is just me and my hardware/software...Idk :(

Faulting application name: Freelancer.exe, version: 1.0.1223.11, time stamp: 0x00534d69
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp: 0x4ec49b8f
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0003a6c7
    Faulting process id: 0xf6c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01cce45628c99844
    Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE2\Freelancer.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: 14f00fb4-504a-11e1-a652-6c626d8e43f0

Faulting application name: Freelancer.exe, version: 1.0.1223.11, time stamp: 0x00534d69
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp: 0x4ec49b8f
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0003a6c7
    Faulting process id: 0xe38
    Faulting application start time: 0x01cce44b2c00a094
    Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE2\Freelancer.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: 5db631a4-5042-11e1-a652-6c626d8e43f0

• That's right, I also got CTDs after switching accounts. Using the FL ID Changer tool, it does instant swap at a single button... with no need to restart the whole CF (apparently).

It never gave CTDs until 1.9 as I remember.

most of us are using FAM and i use shizzolancer same problem with other tools. So it´s the changing of the registry entries in this case maybe.

Huor
    i remember there must be logs in the temporary dx directories - after the next crash i will search them by timestamp. The Eventmanager Application Error reports can be saved by rightclick (W764 here). I have different Modules located which caused the last crashes. I will have a look to my favorite troublemaker first and try to play freelancer with other settings. Reports will follow.

• Cant check this as i dont have win7 and not that kind of dll. Gonna have a look at this from another computer, tomorrow. Its the same offset - however that might point to one and the same reason.

signature.png