Crossfire 1.9 troubles reports

There are 371 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I have a little problem/bug to report...

Today i have explored every system that is in X 3034 and i dock in Tarsus (I think)
    Anyway...
    But when i came home and gone in the game. I looked on my map and i was back to vega and it wasnt explored (im sure i explorded it)...
    So i dont know what happend... Did the server somehow restarted it self or... ???

My operation system is Windows 7 ... Never had any problems with it..
    I installed 1.9 without any problems...

• Btw the maneuver bar on the top of the hud got a problem in the gold hud..... when i choose "autohide maneuver bar" then it wont come back when i move the mouse close to it........ and it is anoying...

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Is the autobuy feature enabled? Thus you are kicked? Can this be confirmed?

I fixed my char by selling all stuff on it (autobuy was off cuz it was battleship in 1.82 i sold it when OP told to get rid of them and bought defender), but i saw few more pl having same problem.

watchi10.png

Life is just a game, scenario is crap but at least video is excellent.

CF chars: SMG_Pic, SMG_Picard,SMG_Explorer, SMG_Savage

When you constantly wining fights you loosing skills, when you loosing fight you learning how to win.

• Few Issues

Got kicked from O3 to Pitsgurgh when undocking with APC... then managed to undock from Pitts after a few restarts...

Tradelane lights all green both ways upper and lower lights in Stuttgard and New Berlin

I LOVE the comets .. Well done guys ....

Confirm .. liverpool border station .. no ship dealer icon

Every time undock or Jump gate, momentary red lag .. like FLhook is taking long time ..

Thanks for the banking :thumbsup: works like a charm

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Purchase Pods in NL and sell in NB

Look at the price .. shows 9M but only receive 2.7M

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• andreas
    can you test your problems with buying/selling diamonds again?
    do they still occour?

- test the cloaking device again
    - ill check liverpool asap
    - also check if the problem with the docking/undocking is still there
    (huor did some fixes to the hook which should prevent it)

@ SpyInBlack
    yes... there was an automatic rollback due to a hardware prob... it should work again

Btw the maneuver bar on the top of the hud got a problem in the gold hud..... when i choose "autohide maneuver bar" then it wont come back when i move the mouse close to it........ and it is anoying...

this was already reported and explained -> this is normal and can not be fixed other than turning off the autohide of that bar on the options

Got kicked from O3 to Pitsgurgh when undocking with APC... then managed to undock from Pitts after a few restarts...

would b cool if some ppl could test that now

Tradelane lights all green both ways upper and lower lights in Stuttgard and New Berlin

but you know that there are faction specific lights at the top of those while the normal red/green ones are infront of them?

Every time undock or Jump gate, momentary red lag .. like FLhook is taking long time ..

i can confirm that
    its very likely related to the anticheat checks

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• .... yeah.... that is an unfortunate result of the the fact that ship ship equipment is re-paid only by 30%

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ah .. understood ... thanks .. blond moment...

I wil lcheck the lights again ...

Kind Regards

• after repairing the anti-glare filters on my Soulforge cockpit, the red lights shows red again :thumbsup:

Autobuy seems to work, and no problems undocking ...

Bonn Station .... Just docked at Gat 1, and during the automated process, the ship bumped into the 'still closed' door, THEN only did it roll down and the ship enter... nothing to do .. just a report of an anomaly

Kind Regards

• Remember the Spelling mistakes in the images of the download

'Atomspheric' and 'Marjor Battle' ...

Kind Regards

• The server still crashes when i select the 1.9 server...

And the way Reibens knew my PC crashed the server was becouse i logged on with my laptop with another ID to test so i could see it for myself...

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• - test the cloaking device again
    - ill check liverpool asap
    - also check if the problem with the docking/undocking is still there
    (huor did some fixes to the hook which should prevent it)

Tested char with device, when i try to dock i see landing animation then seems i start load station data and then server crash, all like it was yesterday

Cant check char which cant undock, its fixed by selling all stuff on it, maybe other ppl with same problem can check.

watchi10.png

When you constantly wining fights you loosing skills, when you loosing fight you learning how to win.

Bonn Station .... Just docked at Gat 1, and during the automated process, the ship bumped into the 'still closed' door, THEN only did it roll down and the ship enter... nothing to do .. just a report of an anomaly

can this be reproduced?

Remember the Spelling mistakes in the images of the download

'Atomspheric' and 'Marjor Battle' ...

Kind Regards

already fixed

The server still crashes when i select the 1.9 server...

And the way Reibens knew my PC crashed the server was becouse i logged on with my laptop with another ID to test so i could see it for myself...

i dont get it...
    when does it crash?
    when you log into your account
    into your char
    starting a ship
    selling something
    crashes when you select the server does not make any sense as other can do the same and i checked you char this morning

Tested char with device, when i try to dock i see landing animation then seems i start load station data and then server crash, all like it was yesterday

i guess huor will have to take a look at that

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• We tested it with Abras char, i transfered all parts to him and he managed to dock without any problems, my char still cant dock with 3 parts onboard so maybe its got damaged earlier.

Edit. After few more tests Abras character started act like mine, every try to dock and server crashes.

watchi10.png

Edited once, last by SMG_Picard ().

• Bonn Station - Not re-producable ... must say that i suspect it was frames dropped due to high loss... tested now again 4 times .. and each time was fine ... no loss on conenction

Kind Regards