Give me Money

There are 86 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• So, he's got no money, and he's all about demanding money or he'll kill us for not paying the tax... then he demands that someone give him good guns so he can kill us for not paying the tax.

Does this remind anyone else of a thief who tried to rob a gun store, first demanding a gun so he can use it to hold up the cashier?

Or is it just me?

LOL :D

Lets me just say, if I see him online, hassling players for money, threatening people, spoiling peoples game,
    I WILL hunt him down and destroy him everytime he comes on. :cursing:
    And that goes for anyone who demands Tax. X(
    we THE LEAGUE OF THE NON-ALLIGNED WORLDS will not tollerate such actions of terrorisim.

Riddler........Rememember my name.......for I WILL BE WATCHING..

RIDDLE ME THIS ..RIDDLE ME THAT...YOU ARE THE OTHER NAME.. THAT YOU CALL A CAT......

See you in Space ( Hopefully )

• Quote from {LNAW} Cynga1

Lets me just say, if I see him online, hassling players for money, threatening people, spoiling peoples game,
    I WILL hunt him down and destroy him everytime he comes on. :cursing:
    And that goes for anyone who demands Tax. X(
    we THE LEAGUE OF THE NON-ALLIGNED WORLDS will not tollerate such actions of terrorisim.

Riddler........Rememember my name.......for I WILL BE WATCHING..

:love:

Riddler, stfu and earn ur money. :sleeping:

• me find (E)Nigma , tax no good me kill you, me kill you, me kill you, me kill you, me kill you me sleep.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• you better pay... you know, resistance is futile ^^

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• Damn....what a dumb pirate am I ? Never thought to tax the whole server via the forums :cursing:?(:thumbsup: rofl

There once a pirate named Joe
    Who sailed all the way to the snow
    It was getting cold
    All his jackets were sold
    That dumb old pirate named Joe

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• I better hurry up and come back online to tax someone, so cygnoob can come kill me....

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I better hurry up and come back online to tax someone, so cygnoob can come kill me....

wait when did u become a pirate :verrueckt:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 4 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• I find this to be very amusing. I liked when he tried to tax one of my guys while he's in NY & my guy was in X-3043. That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on here. lol

• Either this guy does it with all of his "new" characters, or there are a lot of guys like that on the way lately.
    I had some similar conversations ingame some weeks ago.
    People begging for money and when you don't give them some, they started complaining how bad that server and this comunity is, because the "new" guys dont get supported.
    Blaming others for their own incontinence
    Some peoples behaviour just sux.

• You give riddler money, he love you long time, happy ending.

• Sorry folks
    no more questions for today's guy riddler,
    he's dead, I killed him, permanently.
    ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Me like thank you aurelcici you give me money
    Now me buy guns and kill all you not pay give me money (aka) tax

I will kill you Because I can ???????????????????????????Give me money NOW or Me kill you?????????????????????????????????????????

• Michael me get money now and me get guns , I see you give me money (aka) tax
    Me kill you one million over or give me money I not kill you we friend

I will kill you Because I can ???????????????????????????Give me money NOW or Me kill you?????????????????????????????????????????