New clan in town

There are 62 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• ^^ more mercs....i gotta remember to tax mercs more often so I can afford to bounty the cop'ers^^

Welcome Synergy

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Ahh ok, thanks.

C S F

Master - Clan Leader, Recruitment Officer, Treasurer, High Command

Characters: Bank, Master{(Anything inside parentheses)}

Synergy Are Recruiting. Your chance is now. Join today, and fight alongside your clan mates tomorrow.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am usually available and always willing to help.

• Master and I talked about why, but I will let him answer.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• rofl...PX is CSF... rofl
    PS
    Please do not hate me

Edited once, last by Husker ().

• ASF needs more support currently and i would vote for ASF!!!

Be positive Huor, they are giving ASF support by offering new targets :P

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• turn how the wind blows...

... @DR: has nothing to do with you... trust me.

• Alrighty..
    Well, the motives for joining CSF remain unaffected due to PX or any other clan, just to clear that up.
    And, although I feel bad about leaving the ASF, due to it being outnumbered by the CSF, my choice is for the entire clan, and no selfish independence would allow me otherwise.
    Although this clan is relatively new, and the recent thought has been quite slim, the overall thought has been going on with me and some friends, for quite some time. So don't think this is just a quick idea for some fun, I am quite serious about this.
    The motives for joining the CSF are many, and many rebuttals are available, however, I don't wish to turn this into a debate, so please, if you want to try to persuade me, do it via private message.
    Well, the first part of it was a vote within the clan, which resulted in a much higher vote for the CSF.
    Also, trying to avoid "jumping on the bandwagon", the Second In Command, Willord, and myself spent some days weighing up the pros and cons, deciding that the CSF was the best bet for the clan.
    Please do not dislike us, distrust us or have any assumptions/prejudice against the clan, merely because of this decision, as we wish to prove ourselves to Crossfire in its entirety, and not be judged for wishing to participate in this war.
    Synergy also wants to have diplomatic relationships with all clans, including ASF, so I hope that our being in the CSF, will not affect these relations.
    Anybody with further questions, or wishing to take the initiative in these diplomatic relationships, may PM me, Willord or visit the site at SynergyClan.vacau.com
    Thanks,

Master - Synergy Leader.

C S F

Synergy Are Recruiting. Your chance is now. Join today, and fight alongside your clan mates tomorrow.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am usually available and always willing to help.

Edited 3 times, last by Master ().

Synergy also wants to have diplomatic relationships with all clans, including ASF, so I hope that our being in the CSF, will not affect these relations.

Don't worry, ASF vs CSF is on another topic than inter-clan relations...
    By your RP, you can have everyone you wish/agree as friendly , no matter they are ASF or CSF.

And outnumbered, well, skills counts :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• mr Master I would have done the same. Clan interests are above everything. Good luck.

• husker: Thanks, glad someone sees it my way.
    Michael: I wasn't degrading the ASF's ability, I was merely mentioning the fact that CSF outnumbered them, and right now, the first thing this clan needs is allies.

Besides, with Gunny as your leader, you can hardly fail, right? ;)

C S F

• Besides, with Gunny as your leader, you can hardly fail, right?

mr G is good leader...only hard coming out of a misunderstanding.

• husker: I'm not insulting Gunny, or implying anything, I am just saying, now that he is your leader again, the ASF is back on the road to victory, so Synergy shall join the CSF, to balance it up.
    inflkt: Do you mean [gT]? They are becoming an ASF mercenary clan, so yes, we will be balanced also.

C S F

• Who then?

C S F