I am done here

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• I am thinking about this for months, and now my decision is final.
    Answer is simple and without long speech:
    Some people are worthy my staying here, but unfortunately this number is decreased drastically, day by day.

@Good ppl
    Gfs to all honest and honorable ppl who deserve this :thumbup:

@Jerks and cheaters
    Now you can organize the celebration, this is a really great day for you 8).

• Please don't go, mate! :bsinceresadness:

PS: I think I can smell who the likely culprit was that made you consider this decision, and let's just say it stinks big time...

• No he is not leaving, because withdrawal is no long forgotten value :)

I dont really know what this is all about. I am playing and having my own fun. I believe there is nothing wrong with CF, eventually with a few players - but even then I cant understand why it is so hard to cooperate amongst the clans.

cya in space 007 bond ;)

signature.png

• nothing is wrong
    and he will be back

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Edit

Speechless.I checked the date, 27.03 etc

Edit

No, is not 1 april.

Edited 2 times, last by Husker ().

• Bond, get your ass back in-game or I`ll hit you.
    Told ya - drugs are bad!

See you online buddy ;)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Bond my friend, like a wise person once said to me:
    "I can always choose the poeple I play with."

If you don´t interact with the jerks they can´t get on your nerves.
    The /ignore command comes in very handy for that ;D

• Noooo!
    Don't gooo!

C S F

Master - Clan Leader, Recruitment Officer, Treasurer, High Command

Characters: Bank, Master{(Anything inside parentheses)}

Synergy Are Recruiting. Your chance is now. Join today, and fight alongside your clan mates tomorrow.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am usually available and always willing to help.

• Bond my friend, like a wise person once said to me:
    "I can always choose the poeple I play with."

you took the words right out of my mouth :)

And Bond - see - don´t let them win with that , we have to resist - and for that we need player like you

think about it please

I was a highwayman. Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side

I was a sailor. I was born upon the tide
    And with the sea I did abide.

I fly a starship across the Universe divide
    And when I reach the other side
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
    Perhaps I may become a highwayman again...

Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
    But I will remain
    And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again..

Chars: Bonanza Chingachcook Comanchero Goyathlay Highwayman Klondike Last.Mohican Tecumseh The.Iron.Horse

• Isn't it funny.

Bond, you don't really want to leave, otherwise you would just have left, and not even considered to open up a thread about leaving

On the other hand, you are right, there are some ppl on here, they give quite nothing about either others opinion noir the game in general.

We all should not forget that this is a game, after all. Nothing to take serious enough to let it affect too much.

Arent we all on here to have fun? To play a game together, even we play on different sites.

Sure, there are some ppl, who bug me most of the time. Do I consider to leave? There are a bunch of ppl, insulting me and offending me as well. Do I consider to leave?

There are also ppl, who think they rule the whole place wherever they appear. Do I consider to leave?

If I would want to leave, I would just leave, no word no mentioning, no posting about it.. Just going.

If I don't want to play with someone ok, I either go into another char, in a totally different system or just log off to do some things in real life, which I still have.

Bond, I know you are a cop. (at least in game) I know a lot of people dont like cops. as well, others don't like pirates or mercenaries. but hey... crossfire wouldnt be crossfire without cops, pirates, mercenaries and jerks. and not to forget the dickheads who think they are so much smarter than everyone else on the server.

I dont like to get shot on the back, when I just undocked from a station or planet. but that happens. (excuse is most likely, you are a pirate you need to be shot on sight)

depending on the situation I let them mostly get away with that. but I dont leave. If such nerds mean they need those pushing for their own ego. hell thats not my problem.

Just pick the ones you want to play with (against) and play.

One person once said to me, its way better to ignore the people you dont like, than trying to run away from them.

Ignoring is also much more effective than complaining, cursing, arguing, crying or running from it.

Just think about it. ;)

• Bond m8, I hope that you return. Ppl as you who play with honor and fair should not leave this way :(

• I think he is quite serious after what I witnessed the past few weeks. But we will see.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Heh? Bond? The COP who trades BMG with BATTLESHIP and when me and some others kill him he begins to rant about how we have no life, we are nerds, and fuck our mother. I am not sorry for your departure, you are the exact person who causes problems in CF.

• Heh? Bond? The COP who trades BMG with BATTLESHIP and when me and some others kill him he begins to rant about how we have no life, we are nerds, and fuck our mother. I am not sorry for your departure, you are the exact person who causes problems in CF.

And who are you and where are the pics??? Lying is not nice.

Edit:
    Send pictures to admin and ban for life.

Edited once, last by Husker ().