List of wishes in 1.9

There are 228 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Griffin.

• hmmm i think it's possible to change engine on the ship but useful i doubt it....

And what exactly do you want for thrusters ??? we already got like 10 thruster models with different stats..... if it's still a color issue, well we wont spend hours to change colors of your thrusters....

Attention: Irony
    perhaps we should add options like in Need For Speed Underground series : Carbon cargo doors, hull neons, chromed guns, hot chicks on the ship wings......

• i was giving the trusters AS EXAMPLE (LIKE YOU CAN CHANGE TRUSTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAng have difrend speed)
    so it will be cool to put difrend engis with DIFREND CRUSSE SPEED (if that is unpractical idk wat abaut engins is)

and the tred is cald wishes i give my wish it is retardet to make fun after everi wish, it is not suggestions to be practical or if you DON'T have the time or the nervs to do it just cluse the tred ! do wat ever you wont and dont folow any feedback :>

space

the final frontier

• i wish to be millionnaire but it is not much relevant here.... Even tho this is a wish list it has to be reasonable in a way that changing engine color is not (it won't alter gameplay or create something useful).

But about changing cruise speed i like the idea but OP already said somewhere that the would touch the engines (do i remember correctly?) and i tend to say that their speed is okay like that. Also it would have a great impact on the SP Campaign dialogs/triggers that require some minimal cruise flight time to end befoer you reach the next objective.... you gotta remember standard FL engine went at 300 mps and now they all go 50% faster (83% faster for capships). That's already quite an improvement... Also, some vets wil ltell you that they need slower cruise speed to have tiem to get cookies and milk while flying between two jump holes....

It would have been nice to have shorter charge times for cruise on highly advanced engines (top VHFs) but OP doesnt agree on that (this one i clearly remember cause i asked him myself to reduce to 3 secs the charge time of the SA_F11 ship and he said no).

To compensate for appearently no engine speed change i wish :

Trade lanes in Altair DK systems to get back from IC faster than 50-60 minutes.... :thumbdown: Coalition or DK i don't mind, but Coalition would be nice (expansion of the Coalition following the departure of the DK in Altair because they could decide to be allies with ALL humans this time X( ).

• tradelanes in not colonized systems
    keep it realistic

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yesterday i flew through "old" DK systems from 1.7, and i am still fascinated by music and graphic, so OP would be awesome if u bring some life in this places.If possible, make few planets dock able and or add few stations, but planets with some DK background would be awesome.This systems deserve to live :)

What you say?

thx for reply

• @ Bond:

A DK Planetside-Flight planet upp there would be awesome :bstupididea:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Yeah !

Fastest engine of the whole CF-Universe with no-cruisespeed-buildup-lag, almost unlimited power (well, not really, but enough power not to be used up on firing all your guns for a REALLY long time).

But that's what an admin needs to test out alien races and eventually server-rulebreakers.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• altair systems (dk) are not colonized by the coalition and not colonized by dks
    these systems are not meant to be a place to dock

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• NucNu i KNOW wat is ragnarock and for wat it is used : ) that is way i say 1 bil(1000 mil) with railgun and 100 mil with no reilgun, op can make new ship for the gr-s wich will be beter then the ragnarock
    seqan shure but you cant argue with the fact that there is not practical gunboat in the game for us
    i am testing the kusari one and it is pathetic
    3 guns in front and one in the bacl no truster (it is faster turning then destroyer but with no fire power and no truster is just a siting target)

way not put 3 fort turits more(get the back one aut) + truster and it will be fun to use in pvp
    no cruse desruptors for the rokets of the VHF but more hull it will be fun, and good "mising link" from VHF to destroyer

space

the final frontier

• Might i inquire the gods about why the Coalition wouldn't want to expand their society to inhabited systems beyond the Hieron jump hole ? is it part of a Divine plan you have, Oh Great OP ?
    (READ AS : WE NEED TO MAKE THESE SYSTEMS ALIVE DAMNIT !!!! ITS WAY TOO DULL OUT THERE !)

My Altair Wish :
    Make DK neutral with all human (Sirius and Coalition). They'll keep flying in Altair to kill Nomad pest they left behind. (Keep the GMG Hypergate locked until Dervon's rep fix is done).
    Make Sirius and Altair humans blend a little : diplomatic convoys over Capital Planets, Coalition scout expeditions in Sirius' Edge/Border/Unknown Worlds, etc... They were meant to unite and fight aliens in previous CF version but they never totally reunited, they barely tolerated each other.
    Altair "empty" systems need to be filled with humans. Now that DK are nice with humans, Coalition military bases could be built and corporations could expand their profits by gettign their hands on the unexploited resourceful systems (corporation skrimishes perhaps... Add to this criminals and more nomads and you'Ve got a high-risk but high-profit environment that could attract clans and players who want to make their fortune (high mining rates, high nomad activity). Why not make few missed colaition experiements too ??? Like Liberty did in Texas....

All in favor say AYE and make a nice smile to OP !

SHS : capships with thrusters ? their weakness is their speed, if we raise theri speed their become way too powerfull. And if the KG doesn't please you, why don't you fly something else ?
    As for the Raggy, unless it gets its railgun removed (1000000 damage is a little exagerated ^^) and engine+power lowered down to VHF standards, it will never get released for public use. If you wish to have a Raggy that much, ask OP to make you a GR or play SP, you can get it at Styx (dock is possible in SP but not MP)....

• Smugglers LOVE Caps right now cuz they can fast dock and are extremly hard to disrupt and they can dock all important BMG-Superroute bases. Make them even more powerfull and there will be only two types of ships left, Starflyers and Caps.

• Arrow
    coz the entrance to these systems is right at a warzone with the nomads
    at the outer frontline
    + by the storyline every fleet which was sent into these systems got destroyed

accept it... there is no colony

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• @OP : those fleets are totally incomptetant : players make fun of nomads alone in their VHF.... You gotta admit it's not their strength but their numbers that make them dominating this area. If mankind was to really united and decide (motivated by profit) that there will be a mining operation there, there will be one.... (no need to argue with me, i accept your answer. I just wanted to rant a little... :P)

And what about blending the Sirius and Altair factions ?

• if you feel more competent then make the first step and settle

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,