Posts by InYourFace

connection is ok firewall ddoesnt block it

its the same error as huor discribed a couple of months ago

Help needed: Crossfire 1.9 - Character Selection -> Server Crash

as it seems they didnt found a solution yet

and still i feeling bad at each attempt connecting to server caus i thhink it crashes the server for a moment -.-

Edit: loweing graphic and game settings doesnt help :( *yay another server crash* -.- sorry for it

btw single player works without any problems can do everything there

Hello its been a while since i was here last time!
    after some months i wanted to give freelancer another try
    i started launcher everything was fine. it updated more then the last times but i guess this was something with the graphic update which was introduced meanwhile.
    after that i launched game as usual. connecting to server works most of the times after that when i try to load an char it instant gives me the message: "please wait the operating is taking longer ... press esc"
    the background is glowing black and white meanwhile
    after this i deleted freelancer + crossfire + mm
    then i installed everything again. but same problem.
    can someone help me? i guess it has something to do with the graphic update or my settings but dont know what exactly it is :S
    thx in advance

why does the 5th only coast 40 mils it has same stats then other battleships just wrong price or are some tricky bad things about it?
    its located in chogoku and is called manticore dreadnaught

ok here is the whole story: once i started freelancer (with crossfiremod) and exactly when it started my pc crashed
    after this the game bugged and i couldnt start it again it said it is not compatible with the windowsverison or something.
    so i decided to reinstall the game and watch what might could fix it.
    so i removed it and installed again
    after this somehow (with new downloaded version) mod manage said: -Error: Problem activating "crossfire 1.9 Client version" do you wish to restore backups?-
    i know someo thers had the problem too and it got solved but their way of fixing it didnt work at me
    then i thought maybe i could fix it when i deinstall mod manager and crossfire
    i deleted both and reinstalled both but again it gives me the:
    i maybe could delete the whole setupdatas and stuff that are still saved afterd deleting the programms but then im afraid i loose my account and other stuff caus i dont know where and how the multiplayer things are saved
    does andybody know how to fix it that i can load crossfire again in modmanager and play it?
    i used crossfire 1.9 which i downloaded again from swatportal it self and the new modmanager version is 1.31
    would be really nice
    i want to play it -.-

edit: when i start crossfire directly with the exe at the installed mod datas the launcher start but when i go on multiplayer/singleplayer it just dissapears

hey i have the problem i have 2 screens most of the time i watch on the 2nd streams and other stuff while playing on my mainmonitor but when i starty freelance the fullscreenmode buggs and it starts to be just an blackscreen. when i tabb out of game the stream returns again. when i dont have it fullscreen and just make it as big as possible in browser they work perfecly. is there any way to fix it?

man müsste hald jetzt nur noch einen em herbekommen weil ich hab definitiv ned immer zeit und mit op sollte das auch erst abgesprochen seien also auch wegen der page und so allgemein aber ich glaub das wäre ganz nett vor allem weil am sonntag eh kein event ist (was bei mir dann für lange weile sorgt)