I want to know you !

There are 90 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• for those who really want to know

born: some time ago

living: Rendsburg (northern Germany)

scheduled work Monday - Friday (starting 4:30/05:00 am GMT +1 finishing between 05:00/07:00pm GMT +1)

kind of work: delivering packages to those who are too lazy to move their butt's outside their home's to get the stuff by themself

hobbies: see picture above and watch my online times ;) ok.., not to forget my wife, my annoying cats and the rest of my REAL LIFE I still have

• Nice mates...Abras, nice bike :D I've got a Virago myself :D

-> That's me, on the far left near the door. This is an older picture from when I tried to blow up the Parliment, I had short hair then...But I've come a long way since that time. I am now a more mature and responsible person :)

Voila, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain, by the vicissitudes of fate...

• @SA_MAVERICK: too much info there on what was done wrong, btu about warnings, you missed something...

He was warned multiple times that he was breaking rules by two separate GRs ( (GR) Psychlone and (GR) Reylous Arkane aka Orion)

Actually at least 3 GRs, another GR/SP had tokick the char for some minutes after many warnings pointing the broken rules.

Anyways, that's from the past, so it doesn't matter anymore, he has all his stuff, hope in the future it'll be good ^^ (better).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Sorry mike, I'm just sick of people saying they were not justified.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• Additional Info:
    - Always nice to talk to people
    - Always nice to help
    - Always nice to crack a joke
    - Always nice to fight ( PvP )
    - And believe me, you don't wanna have problems with me^

Dream, dream, dream...;)

Bond : Does your wife knows we see her sleeping on the internet ? nice dog too :D

No!This pic is from our "private" collection. :rolleyes: and ty..but HEY,who is nice?WTF GRRRR...I am the most handsome man in this picture^ (with 2 bitches ofc ;))

• I would lke to know more about PX Dark Raven, during the recent BS he was the only PX that I actually liked and/or respected.

Well i feel honored.
    Theres nothing special about me.

I like to drink Rum with pirates.

Cops try to get rum from me. but i usually drop my cargo

and i go to trade BMG a litle

If anyone try to stop me... then u know what happens

Joking m8s dont take this to personal :P

• Lol! That last pic is epic.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• :bwhoopsy:

The code says that in no occasion a son should refer to his mom as Hot or any similarities.... telling that your mom milk must have tasted good because of who its comign from (interpreted as hot in this context) is in directed violation of that code...

• Well Arrow, you know what they say " incest is best" ^^

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Height: Apparently too tall.
    Weight: 150 lbs
    Personality: Perfect insanity. :D

Okay, so it took me forever to find a decent pic, and I'm still looking. I found a recognizable one though... :D

As you may or may not be able to tell, I enjoy sailing. I'm pretty sure we won that race by at least a couple minutes. We never lose. Ever. :D

Name: Alex Griffin
    Address: not important
    SS#:...wouldn't you like to know

Edited once, last by SA_MAVERICK ().

• lol I had so much fun that day, I wore that suit all day. My math teacher even gave me a free 100 for having the guts to wear it lol!